The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Vol. 2: Player Avatars!

[DE]Megan

If it's their frame's colors, rather than popular colors or default ones, who's going to buy it? Them?

That wouldn't really get DE many sales now, would it?

Who's going to buy it? Well, perhaps those who like the avatar and don't like the default colors of the frames?

Which will probably be, like, most people.

We would never pass up an opportunity to create art!

Here is our entry, a stylish painting of the Riot Moa, also known as the Bursa Moa in game. Please be aware that the watermark in the bottom left corner is only there for the safety of our artwork and is not part of the final design. For any potential voting purposes please disregard the Watermark.

This is the 400x400 image.

52EmSvP.png

This is a 200x200 image.

Mun2F7k.png

This is a 100x100 image.

kRkg3MA.png

Thank you very much!

P.S. Here is the link to the piece's Deviation page if anyone is interested. http://liger-inuzuka.deviantart.com/art/Warframe-Riot-Moa-Avatar-538710427

And for moderators, or judges, I want to state that I can indeed provide the .PSD file if and when needed.

Edited by Volkovyi

I have a question. If I already uploaded a picture as an entry, but felt as if something needed tweaking afterwards (Sudden artistic realization, Happens to the best of us), am i allowed to upload another entry to replace the first one?  

And here's my attempt! Hopefully someone likes it~

Decided that Ember and her Backdraft helm weren't getting enough love, So I drew her looking menacingly over her shoulder, with a fiery background. Enjoy ^.^

I should note this was done entirely on IbisPaintX for Android phones, emailed to myself and cropped in Gimp2. It's all one layer cause IbisPaintX doesn't allow for the exporting of layers or any form of transparency. Just letting y'all know ^.^

0MFMXS2.png?1

I do have the PSD ready for transfer in the highly unlikely event that I somehow manage to place at all.

Another Edit because I cannot for the life of me get my shiz together, soo;

vp9rt6O.jpg?1

I just wanna say I've seen some of the other submissions, like fourteen pages of them, and a lot of really, REALLY great ones are out there already. Hopefully they get their due for such awesome work ^.^

Edited by KaraOgata

I have a question. If I already uploaded a picture as an entry, but felt as if something needed tweaking afterwards (Sudden artistic realization, Happens to the best of us), am i allowed to upload another entry to replace the first one?  

Given that the rules only state you are allowed one entry, I would imagine it's fine to replace your entry by editing in the fixed or updated version in the post and removing the old one. I believe that the entries will be reviewed after the deadline is up, so whichever single entry you have up at the deadline is what will be counted.

I'm just guessing, of course, but that sounds like the most reasonable way to do it.

Here is my entry

inspired by "You are a fire. As feared as you are respected." - Red Veil Operative

i'm planning to make all of the syndicate but i'm starting with this because right now Red Veil is my main syndicate

vtG4zkz.jpg?1

Forum Looks

OksCB3K.jpg?1

In game looks

yewNZQW.jpg?1

Here is my entry

inspired by "You are a fire. As feared as you are respected." - Red Veil Operative

i'm planning to make all of the syndicate but i'm starting with this because right now Red Veil is my main syndicate

vtG4zkz.jpg?1

Forum Looks

OksCB3K.jpg?1

In game looks

yewNZQW.jpg?1

I think it's better without the fire :P

this is my entry

many frames are better than him

but, exca is a hero

and simaris sigil is for them who think knowledge is the most valuable thing

==================================================

Sznmlj3.png