The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Vol. 2: Player Avatars!

[DE]Megan

First upload the picture to a hosting site like for example imgur.com or imageshack.us. Then copy the direct link to image and past it here like this:

(img)directlinktoimage.png(/img)

but instead of () write []

To get direct link to image you can right click on image and open it in new tab and then copy the link in this tab. Or if you uploaded it on imgur you can simply copy the bbcode from the links list on the right side of the screen, it'll already include (img)

"403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL/WEyQ6PzqhSgyjIrRvegMiguhfNX4e7QIiGcs5GajSa28xrk-AETG1G3nfVyQnG9aLp0p6nvZ8sLu_qQ=w1896-h855from this server.

Forbidden That’s all we know."

Seems like they're set to private or something like that.

Thanks A lot for the help.

my entry hope you like it, if you have any idea to make it better pls PM me (or quote my post before replying so i get notified) ty ^_^

940533684.jpg

#LokiMasterRace XD

Edit : Adjusted colors on swindle side to match with prime side

Edited by 6KIRA9

The community makes the final decisions.

June 26, members of our Design Council will vote on player Avatars selected by the Community Team. The top 6 winners of TennoGen vol. 2 will have their Avatars added to the in-game market and earn a percentage (25%) Platinum from each sale!

The design council gets the final decsion, but by community team I assume that means the admins?