Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Tubemen Of Regor

[DE]Megan

Starting to dislike this Event. This is Xbox Chance to get The Dera Vandal that has never been obtain. But ppl going for Karak simply because they dnt want the Dera. But it could have better stats for all we know. Its just stupid to follow pc. Yeah the Karak could make use of the impact mods we got. But dnt mean its gonna make it a 1 shotter. DE i love you guys but i just think something like this shouldnt be attempted again. Just sucks for ppl who want the Dera and have to wait however many months for it.

Starting to dislike this Event. This is Xbox Chance to get The Dera Vandal that has never been obtain. But ppl going for Karak simply because they dnt want the Dera. But it could have better stats for all we know. Its just stupid to follow pc. Yeah the Karak could make use of the impact mods we got. But dnt mean its gonna make it a 1 shotter. DE i love you guys but i just think something like this shouldnt be attempted again. Just sucks for ppl who want the Dera and have to wait however many months for it.

I wholeheartedly agree

Every one is probably choosing that side because of the silver fusion cores. That's why I chose it , the credits I don't need. They said the weapon we don't get will be in the vault for another event in the future. I missed the first one it must have ended quickly because I was on shortly after reset and the 2nd one was active only a few hours after the news article was uploaded.

Hey can somebody explain in general how you get the event badge for example. Last night I played 6 games. In Tubemen of Regor 1 I played for Nef (3 games) and then in Tubemen of Regor 2 I played for Alad V (3 games) and got the 3/3 to collect my 20 fusion cores at the end of conflict. But neither times did I get the event badge. I'm not upset about it or anything, I simply don't quite understand how you get the badge. I wikied it but still don't quite understand it 100%. So if someone can elaborate for my scrublord &#!, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers!

Hey can somebody explain in general how you get the event badge for example. Last night I played 6 games. In Tubemen of Regor 1 I played for Nef (3 games) and then in Tubemen of Regor 2 I played for Alad V (3 games) and got the 3/3 to collect my 20 fusion cores at the end of conflict. But neither times did I get the event badge. I'm not upset about it or anything, I simply don't quite understand how you get the badge. I wikied it but still don't quite understand it 100%. So if someone can elaborate for my scrublord !, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers!

U need to only support one person. Do not support the opposing side and when one side gets 100% then you will get 1 tally mark out of 4 for the event. (Which will give u the badge)

Does anyone know if they have been in the same place on Uranus? And if all of them will be on the same location? I didn't have the place unlocked but my friend did who is now asleep so he hosted and wondering if i need to work my way to the one location.

I think you just need Uranus unlocked, since it is a "special" node. I've completed two conflicts (6+ runs) and it has always been in the same place.