Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy 2 Years! :d

MegpoidBeetle

It has been 2 years since I was awaken by Lotus-senpai from my cryosleep, initially named as YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_AIDS.

However, Lotus-senpai notice my name intimidates Grineer, Corpus and Tenno alike so she had no choice but to nerf it to BANDAIDS. From a potentially disastrous disease now turned into healing thingy that sticks onto you with LOVE.

As the warlord of the Yo Mama ghost clan, I look forward to continuing assisting new and old players that I encounter throughout my playthroughs, and I have yet to grow tired of this game (still addicting for me after all these years).

So let me help you, to help me, to help you.

Keep ninjaing!

It has been 2 years since I was awaken by Lotus-senpai from my cryosleep, initially named as YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_AIDS.

However, Lotus-senpai notice my name intimidates Grineer, Corpus and Tenno alike so she had no choice but to nerf it to BANDAIDS. From a potentially disastrous disease now turned into healing thingy that sticks onto you with LOVE.

cQtXzcE.gif

Oh yeah, with a name like that, I can see why it was changed. Still, good to have you here with us in Warframe.

As the warlord of the Yo Mama ghost clan, I look forward to continuing assisting new and old players that I encounter throughout my playthroughs, and I have yet to grow tired of this game (still addicting for me after all these years).

So let me help you, to help me, to help you

Help me understand how you are still playing this great game non stop?

Edited by Jinryusai

0lBaEy3.jpg

It's still nice to see some older players stick around after 2+ years, I'm only on 1 year and 5 months.

4 months too late for Brandal :<

Nice seeing y'all around :D

cQtXzcE.gif

Oh yeah, with a name like that, I can see why it was changed. Still, good to have you here with us in Warframe.

My first nerf _(:'3 To be fair they didn't filter AIDS out when creating an IGN so I thought it be fine~

Likewise, nice having you as well ^^

Hi there. It is good to have you still around.

tumblr_n2tbp3tJjl1tn0a5ro1_500.gif

okay okay, good to still see your name from time to time xD Keep the love flowing, never stop o3o See you in 1 year ^^

Ayyyy you too :3

Yoooo...

Your first name was better if you ask me. :/

Keep ninjaing!

I also think I should do an introduction...I'm soooo late man...

First name too op nerf pls

You can always do yo next introduction on your anniversary :3

Hi

Hello!

Help me understand how you are still playing this great game non stop?

I have no idea, really. Probably one of the reason is the constant 75% discount I am getting every week....

Other than that, I'm mostly just intrigued by how far the devs have come into the game and I look forward to further additions and improvements they be bringing regardless is the game out of beta or not :3 

Aaaaand I also stay away from the sort-of meta players (Draco squad, need [insert Warframe] for [mission], etc)

Haha, I'm a fellow 2nd year player too :)

Yea seen you a couple of times around the forums :3

Two years on the 23rd :D

*drum roll intensifies*

Wow, it really has been two years.

I even forgot my two year Tennoversary :(

Oh well. Better late than never.

f41.gif

Never too late to party~!

I was reading this thread thinking, "Man, these players have 2+ years on here? Damn."

Then I went and calculated my time, and I'm at two years, four months. That's nuts.

My only regret is that I was busy during the Snipetron Vandal Event.

Here's hoping they release the Snipetron to everyone from the Vault like they did the Machete, and that the Snipetron Vandal returns as an event reward.

SCNwzkB.gif

I was reading this thread thinking, "Man, these players have 2+ years on here? Damn."

Then I went and calculated my time, and I'm at two years, four months. That's nuts.

Here's hoping they release the Snipetron to everyone from the Vault like they did the Machete, and that the Snipetron Vandal returns as an event reward.

SCNwzkB.gif

Senior /prostration

Yep, sure hope the Snipetron Vandal comes back soon, Still don't get why people says that it's exclusive and shouldn't return despite DE stated only Brandal and Latondal are the only exclusive vandals.

SCNwzkB.gif

You don't need to calculate it at all, just log in to the Warframe's site, and go to account management page, you will see how old is your account.

Also, we need more wepons/gear to get out of vault.

Edited by Ognj

next fo what ._. 

okie :3 ...... i should really remember to contribute when they released it lol

Next for Tennoversary >:3

And it's aite, I have way too many resources anyways :P

You don't need to calculate it at all, just log in to the Warframe's site, and go to account management page, you will see how old is your account.

Also, we need more wepons/gear to get out of vault.

^ what he said

0lBaEy3.jpg

It's still nice to see some older players stick around after 2+ years, I'm only on 1 year and 5 months.

Lol, I missed that vandal by about 3 days if I remember correctly. Less than 5 days I'm sure.