The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Bring Back The "intercom" Voices

Spazmattism

If you don't know what I mean watch this for like a minute (you hear some around 0:50 and 1:10)

It just added so much more atmosphere to the ships, it makes it more "immersive". Maybe it shouldn't sound so much like the Lotus, but be Corpus or Grineer themed. The ships/bases would feel so much more 'alive' with it.

Edited by Spazmattism

That... All that... Was so inmersive... The radio-voice Lotus, the Grineer actually saying things that a military squad would say and not just "TENNO SKOOM!" and other random comments, the light effects, the intercom voice, the level up sound, the HUD

That... All that... Was so inmersive... The radio-voice Lotus, the Grineer actually saying things that a military squad would say and not just "TENNO SKOOM!" and other random comments, the light effects, the intercom voice, the level up sound, the HUD

Grineer do say things that make sense. They just happen to sound like gibberish to most people.

But yeah, I think it would be nice to have intercom voices again. They'd wouldn't be English like that, though.

Grineer do say things that make sense. They just happen to sound like gibberish to most people.

But yeah, I think it would be nice to have intercom voices again. They'd wouldn't be English like that, though.

Yes, but not things like "Stay close to the walls" things like that. The closest thing wo that nature I have ever heard them say is "SWAPPING MAGS!"