Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does My Booty Smell Or Sumthin :(

The_Stalker

Lately the Assassins known as Zanuka, G3 and Stalker haven't been fond of me really. Haven't seen em in a while compared to other people and is it cause my booty? Does it smell? Does it taste bad? Like cmon Salad V send your Zanuka! I've had this mark for who knows how long! And STALKER ALL I WANT IS YO DAYUM HATE! And G3! Well G3 can go kill themselves they're just meh...But ya does my booty stank or does RNGesus just wanna be mean to me and idk if this is a sign but I had a dream I was doing a tower mission as ash and well Stalker came but mid taunt I woke up cause my friend called me -.- I've had 2 Stalker dreams so far...am I the next booty licker?

Lately the Assassins known as Zanuka, G3 and Stalker haven't been fond of me really. Haven't seen em in a while compared to other people and is it cause my booty? Does it smell? Does it taste bad? Like cmon Salad V send your Zanuka! I've had this mark for who knows how long! And STALKER ALL I WANT IS YO DAYUM HATE! And G3! Well G3 can go kill themselves they're just meh...But ya does my booty stank or does RNGesus just wanna be mean to me and idk if this is a sign but I had a dream I was doing a tower mission as ash and well Stalker came but mid taunt I woke up cause my friend called me -.- I've had 2 Stalker dreams so far...am I the next booty licker?

Are you a Saryn? o -o

Do you constantly play with like... all rank 30 equipment?

I've never been able to confirm this (I guess part of the reason is I haven't actually gone looking this up), but I think the Stalker is way more likely to come after you when you have low ranking equipment.

A teammate confirmed to me this is true, but then again it's only 1 other person, so I'm not sure. But it definitely feels like the Stalker comes after me only when I'm weak, equipment-wise.

Do you constantly play with like... all rank 30 equipment?

I've never been able to confirm this (I guess part of the reason is I haven't actually gone looking this up), but I think the Stalker is way more likely to come after you when you have low ranking equipment.

A teammate confirmed to me this is true, but then again it's only 1 other person, so I'm not sure. But it definitely feels like the Stalker comes after me only when I'm weak, equipment-wise.

Honestly as I'm getting closer and closer to ranking all my weps to max yes I am kinda forced to play with rank 30 eqp but even then it's possible for him to come after me, one time I was doing some tower missions for fun lvl 30 ash, dread, forgot the other weps I was using but they were lvl 30 and well he came, (sex joke not intended) and then like a week later or so I was farming for nyx p with my RNGesus friend, he came again got Despair and later that day got Nyx P stuff :)

I've had both Stalker and Zanuka hunting me down frequently when I solo T4 and Corpus missions. Don't listen to all the comments about having unranked/low ranked equipment.

G3 though, they still haven't given me my Brakk after playing for more than a year.

All in all, RNG.

Edited by SurrealEdge