Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Did You Get You Alias (Username) From?

Qinus_Axia

McDuff is a character in a Shakespearean play (also my name in my old roleplaying days which I wont talk abou-god dammit...) I mixed it with the guy from the Simpson's because a lot of games require me to have more than 6 letters and im not a fan of putting numbers next to names...

Edited by McDuffMan

Lived in US, being a tall, blond, muscular (at the time) scandinavian with long hair and beard it was inevitable that I would start to get refered to as "Viking", a mexican friend added a latino twist to it and stated to shout loudly "Hola Vikingo!" everytime we met. 

The X was added because some spanish speaking imposter wanted to be as cool as me and stole the name "Vikingo" before I joined.

I had anger issues a while back, and one particular time I had an axe around my friends and cut straight through a burned tree. My friends told me it looked awesome, like a Berserker, and the name stuck. Berserker was taken though, so I improvised.

Mine comes from just sticking "man" on the end of my last name, like some sort of superhero name. (No, it has nothing to do with Canadian donuts, stop asking me)

I don't really remember how I came up with it to begin with, but it stuck and I've used it ever since.

Amusingly, long after I'd started using the username, my college's computer system, which assigns you a username by adding the first two letters of your first name onto a certain number of letters from your last name, came up with "hortonma" for me. Just one letter off.

Science + My Initials

Science = Object blocking light cause a shadow, therefore at night lots of lamps make shadows. So it's 'Shady'. And if it's shady at night then it's 'Nightshade'.

My Initials are RB.

Actually it was just something that sounded awesome + Initials .-.  

I am a fan of the movie Spaceballs

Lord Helmet is called Lord Helmchen in german

and so I began to live online as Lord Helmchen

but as time passed by people started to call me just Helmchen

one drunk night with friends we 1337ified all the things and my name became Helmch0rn

3 years ago my cousin gifted me a game. In his mail he wrote Helch0rn

And that is the epic story of my name

Edited by Helch0rn