The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Talk Graphics.

--21st--

Really? I see Grineer meat chunks all the time. You using enough slash damage son?

"Son?" Let's keep it classy, shall we?

I'm not talking about meat, I'm talking about organs. Innards. Intestines. Doesn't have to be Mortal Kombat X levels of accurate, but if I get to see a guy's shattered ribcage, why not gimme some organs with it? Can't we all get a lung?

Edited by Berserkerkitten

"Son?" Let's keep it classy, shall we?

I'm not talking about meat, I'm talking about organs. Innards. Intestines. Doesn't have to be Mortal Kombat X levels of accurate, but if I get to see a guy's shattered ribcage, why not gimme some organs with it? Can't we all get a lung?

Oh the puns...

In case anyone didn't know what I was talking about, here are some screenshots that may help you understand:

BS6G0Ud.jpg

h6ErQ81.jpg

EXYJDOF.jpg

This also happens on some of the more open tilesets, like Grineer Shipyard.

jVqkK96.jpg

6lB8HYF.jpg

9EQ3suk.jpg

All of my settings are on maximum, except for some eyecandy ones like depth of field, or dynamic exposure ( these screenshots are a bit older so it may had all of those things on ). I am also surprised since most people run Draco on Ceres that they would notice the degrading objects in distance, since you know... pressing 4 over and over is not that much of a challenge.

edit: screwed up the spoiler tag  :/  ( fixed )

Edited by Ognj

Depends on what you mean by quality. You can already play it in 4k.

with out it looking like S#&$. My neighbor showed me it in 4k and it looks weird and kinda leggy. Could be his set up then again he dropped 4 grand so I doubt it. Not just warframe alot of games look funky in 4k

I dunno, I think it looks

in 4k, actually. Not playable on my machine, unfortunately, and some textures need some serious love to make it look really good, but it's something. I highly doubt it's a priority for the devs right now. Probably not a whole lot of people out there who could even play it in 4k to begin with.

You mean like, if you walk into a bright room from a dark room the screen goes dark, then brightens slowly? yes, they added this, it may be set OFF by default, though.

Adaptive Exposure is the setting you want.  It's pretty subtle compared to most games.

Of course good graphics are nice for the people with good machines, but I'm not one of them. One thing I'd love to have (In other games too) would be a "ultra low" graphic setting or something like that. I'd love to play this more but my S#&$ty laptop is way too S#&$ty to run it with proper FPS.

Edited by painovoimaton

In case anyone didn't know what I was talking about, here are some screenshots that may help you understand:

Summat wrong with your comp methinks. I've never seen artifacts like that.

Warframe is a thing of sheer beauty and graphical delight with every setting maxed on my system.  And it's a 6 year old Core2Duo (admittedly o/c-d to 3.8Ghz with a GTX760 card, on a 1280x1024 4:3 monitor :) ).

That said, there are a few hinky bits here and there (like some of the "trimmings" on Banshee) but they're few and far between.

Some effects should be turned down. Bloom, DoF, HDR and blur make game really unplayble.

I find it's just DoF and blur that turn everything into psychedelic soup when things get hectic.  Bloom and HDR without those are fine when everything's sharp.  Color correction is awesome (contrary to my early opinions with a weaker graphics card that I couldn't max out everything on) and the AO and AE work really well too.  Forced 16xAF is good too. (Nvidia)