Abilities:

1. Death: Krillin dies

2. Death: Krillin dies

3. Death: Krillin dies

4. Death+Revival+Death: Krillin dies then revives then dies again

Passives:

Has infinite revives

Edited by LazerSkink

You know, I get the joke, but given he's actually the "Strongest human" according to the creator...

I know that, everyone who watched the show/read the manga knows that. The running joke is a running joke though so there's little point to mentioning that.

Edited by LazerSkink

You know, I get the joke, but given he's actually the "Strongest human" according to the creator...

I'm pretty sure Tien is supposed to be the strongest human. Feel free to correct me, though (or cite where Toriyama actually said that).

Edited by Noble_Cactus

And I say Tien should be the strongest human. At least he still managed to hurt Semi-perfect Cell.

But the creators word is canon. 

Tien is my favorite character in the whole series. And yeah, the Kikoho against Semi-Perfect Cell actually did so much more than appearance; it saved two of the Androids, temporarily prevented Cell from reaching perfection, indirectly saved Piccolo, etc. I'd say he's more powerful, but correct, creator's word is canon.

Other ability augment would be a all stats buff to the squad member with the highest conclave rating but before its applied every enemy around including the player being buffed get stunned for 10 episodes.

Other ability augment would be a all stats buff to the squad member with the highest conclave rating but before its applied every enemy around including the player being buffed get stunned for 10 episodes.

YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes