Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo (Other Frames Do It Better)

Doughalo2

. Frost gets 4 sec invulnerable globe spam build, with augment can reach any level CC and be good

. 75 energy instead of 100

. I am experienced with limbo, very 5 forma, so dont say i dont play him much

Nova, primes large area of enemies, limbo only has damage buff in globe, where you cant even maintain anything since you cant pick up energy

Limbo would be okay if he could loot in cataclysm, and other could loot to.

Suggestiongs for his rework/buff ?

I play limbo and i haven't put any forma on him yet.

honestly i find him almost godlike.

Its the only frame i ever saw able to stand in the middle of an angry crowd of ennemy and not taking any damage and still being able to output damage to them without risking anything( Activating cataclysm and shutting it down instantly while in rift walk). He is also able to revive without taking any risk at all.

I think if we put loot on cataclysm he will totaly become a god !

i'm not against a buff anyway ^.^ 

I play limbo and i haven't put any forma on him yet.

honestly i find him almost godlike.

Its the only frame i ever saw able to stand in the middle of an angry crowd of ennemy and not taking any damage and still being able to output damage to them without risking anything( Activating cataclysm and shutting it down instantly while in rift walk). He is also able to revive without taking any risk at all.

I think if we put loot on cataclysm he will totaly become a god !

i'm not against a buff anyway ^.^ 

What about this?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/457798-limbo-changes-for-usability/

He's a single target assassin, he does that well.

Building Limbo around cataclysm usually results in half the squad not knowing how to cope with its use.

If Limbo had an augment that allowed players to pickup drops in the rift there wouldn't be an issue.

No to the augument. This should be a given.

Cataclysm is a stable spheric rift-zone...why is loot in there locked in the first place? And its kinda logical that you can't pick up loot while in riftwalk but what about loot from killed enemys? The banishing disbands once theyr killed but it could still be aviable for at least a sec before it leaves the rift...

The thing that bothers me most is not the execution but the broken logic behind this frame.

As for the answer. Try a valkyr. She does the same with her sheer basestats. Standing in a croud and killing that is. What about loki or ash? Even mesa, zephyr or Trinity have this option on WAY higher lvls.

Op

Cataclysm is the strongest defensive ability imo. Frosts globe is cool and became quite usefull after DE put some work behind it but you are stil bound to recast it. And you're #*($%%@ when you run out of energy.

Limbo is neather bad nor too strong. What he definitly is is flawed.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108