Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Drew Limbo..

NathanCrowley

I love this, but to be honest the hair doesnt gel well with how Limbo comports himself. I would have thought that he would have hair more akin to a WWII fighter pilot (http://www.gq.com/fashion-shows/blogs/fashion-week/movies-battle-of-britain.jpg) kind of like Michael Caine in this scene. Well gromed and kept short, and generally in a more stately style than long and flying all over the place. Still love the drawing though.

I love this, but to be honest the hair doesnt gel well with how Limbo comports himself. I would have thought that he would have hair more akin to a WWII fighter pilot (http://www.gq.com/fashion-shows/blogs/fashion-week/movies-battle-of-britain.jpg) kind of like Michael Caine in this scene. Well gromed and kept short, and generally in a more stately style than long and flying all over the place. Still love the drawing though.

Thanks for the comment, I agree that his hair might have looked better that way,but if it was too short it wouldn't flow that much :C 

But i know most of people imagine him as some classy gentleman, i was more based on quest and how he killed himself,feeling like he is more immature and quirky haha.

it is fine but... I LOVE HIS HAIR STYLE!!

anime type drawings are what i try to do also THO im afraid to use colors on mine XD

Haha finally someone who agrees with my choice of hair style :D

I'd like to see if you have deviantart or something do share :P 

On side note i want to spend my life doing just sketches too, coloring is pain :C