Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Good Place To Check Out Noble Animations?

WhiteCopain

Question

I've always wanted a frame like the New Excal rework that's coming, so it's had me really taking the cosmetic scene a bit more heavy to try and make him look good, but an issue I'm having lately (other then Proto armor clipping weirdly with the prime helm) is that I can't really find a good place to look at all the animations for weapons on him. I'm probably going to normally be using a rifle/dual guns/his ult for melee (so single sword?), so I wanted to find a noble animation set that fits that pretty well.

Even if I have to buy all the noble animation sets (which I don't mind doing TOO much), going into a mission with each and every one and trying to decide would be kind of awful, I was wondering if anyone had a good way to view them without going into a missions? I know I can view the idle unarmed pose, but I want to know what he'd look like with the various weapons. I know the old UI pre Lisset let you do so since whatever weapon you had tried to mod last would just be out, but it doesn't seem to do the poses nowdays... any ideas? Or am I really boned and have to go into every mission with every animation set?

14 answers to this question

i think you must, yea

for now there isn't a preview, even if i want to see the idle, in arsenal it wont do idle, so i have to buy

...WHAT A WRONG MOVE [DE]

forcing us to buy, but be careful that any complain would lead to plats refund ;)

Moved to Players Helping Players subforum.

i would argue that this should really be in a feedback section Devoid, considering that we used to be able to see/preview idle animations in the arsenal

that feature was removed some time ago, but DE should rly give it back and just include a simple toggle switch in a corner if ppl want it off while coloring or whatnot

i would argue that this should really be in a feedback section Devoid, considering that we used to be able to see/preview idle animations in the arsenal

that feature was removed some time ago, but DE should rly give it back and just include a simple toggle switch in a corner if ppl want it off while coloring or whatnot

+1

equip  animation u like and wait couple seconds in u ship u will see how its looks

not anim' that when you are weapons free, when you hold one actually :)

Hydroid Noble.

Ember's one ;)

#setitonfire

#everyframewithember'sidle

You could go to Youtube for a video that shows all the Warframe animations with and without them holding a weapon. It could help making the pick for a animation, so you don't have to waste your platinum on all the noble animation. Because for the game being out for this long, someone would had made that video.

You could go to Youtube for a video that shows all the Warframe animations with and without them holding a weapon. It could help making the pick for a animation, so you don't have to waste your platinum on all the noble animation. Because for the game being out for this long, someone would had made that video.

I've been searching pretty hard for that, and I've only found a single video that was really worth it, and it was showing different animations on Mag with different weapons on the old UI, but that's limited information being he wasn't showing every weapon and it was only to update 9..

Guess I just gota buy every one.

Aren't noble/agile free? You could see it in your liset by choosing the animation and by equipping a small melee weapon.

Not for ones not of your frame, which I want to do with Excal. and you can't do it in the liset, as it won't show much unlike the old UI. I might be able to get a few poses, but unless I go into the Missions with everyone..