Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is That...yin-Yang Warframe?

Cipherid

Wait, hold on. I'm confused. Chroma is male... Shouldn't this one be female?

I mean, zephyr doesn't look female, so that may be the case here...But this one has no feminine features at all.

That being said, I actually like the design (don't call me a de fanboy. I still hate chroma's design with a passion). I hope it operates a bit like Hel from smite, switching forms and abilities. Would be pretty cool.

Wait, hold on. I'm confused. Chroma is male... Shouldn't this one be female?

I mean, zephyr doesn't look female, so that may be the case here...But this one has no feminine features at all.

That being said, I actually like the design (don't call me a de fanboy. I still hate chroma's design with a passion). I hope it operates a bit like Hel from smite, switching forms and abilities. Would be pretty cool.

Will be female, this is just concept art. Dont worry, boobage will be there somewhere.

I like the design.

But more importantly, look at the 2 forms on the side, they're some difference in them (aside from the glaring obvious colour difference).

From the looks of things, white mode completes the armour, while black removes them. Perhaps we'll be seeing mechanics similar to chroma or mirage?

Edit: btw, i like how POLARISED the review of the look is. Kind of like the concept art :3

Edited by 321agemo

How to people not like it? I find it looks amazing!

It's probably concept art but it's going to look much better ingame.

I'd like a new female frame that actually appears female. No Im not talking about extreme curves or sex appeal or anything of the sort, but this looks like Deoxys from pokemon, genderless. A genderless frame is fine as well, but this one was meant to be female. 

I like the design.

But more importantly, look at the 2 forms on the side, they're some difference in them (aside from the glaring obvious colour difference).

From the looks of things, white mode completes the armour, while black removes them. Perhaps we'll be seeing mechanics similar to chroma or mirage?

I recall a thread theorizing about maybe having abilities switching from offensive to defensive modes so perhaps that might be the case. Can't remember for the life of me what thread though.

Personal preference it seems. As usual with looks.

Yeah, I expect there to be people who love and hate a design, but I haven't seen nearly enough people say they hate Banshee's design to say she's one of the most hated.

Either way, I find this frame interesting in terms of looks, but definitely one of the stranger designs.

I recall a thread theorizing about maybe having abilities switching from offensive to defensive modes so perhaps that might be the case. Can't remember for the life of me what thread though.

Might be leaving part of its body like Chroma, when switching modes.

But that heresy

... Not really. If anything its keeping to the actually theme. Yin (darkness) is female and yang (light) is male in chinese philosophy.

Edit: just so you know, i have no idea who that is.

Edited by 321agemo