Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is That...yin-Yang Warframe?

Cipherid

If it is concept art for the Yin-Yang Warframe, then I have two things to say:

First, this design is actually almost perfectly the same to the design that came to my mind whenever the Yin-Yang 'frame was mentioned.

Second, it looks pretty awesome, considering how the final design could look based off this concept. I like the abstractness it has, while also throwing back to original Warframe architecture by somewhat resembling Loki.

That's what you see?

I see a Warframe concept with no personality what-so-ever compared to the other

If it is concept art for the Yin-Yang Warframe, then I have two things to say:

First, this design is actually almost perfectly the same to the design that came to my mind whenever the Yin-Yang 'frame was mentioned.

Second, it looks pretty awesome, considering how the final design could look based off this concept. I like the abstractness it has, while also throwing back to original Warframe architecture by somewhat resembling Loki.

Looks more like a white crayon melted to a black crayon.

That's what you see?

I see a Warframe concept with no personality what-so-ever compared to the other

Looks more like a white crayon melted to a black crayon.

Looks like some people forget that art is subjective.

Edited by KlarVyvern

How to people not like it? I find it looks amazing!

It's probably concept art but it's going to look much better ingame.

The reason why I don't like it because when I first saw the image, Vauban popped in my head.  It's torso looks like Vauban's back.  I don't like when a Warframe reminds me of another.  Also the arms look EXACTLY like Novas.

Looks like some people forget that art is subjective.

Which is why I said THATS WHAT YOU SEE?

THIS IS WHAT I SEE. 

Are you ok 10o?  No one is telling others what they see is right or wrong.

Edited by Ishki88

The reason why I don't like it because when I first saw the image, Vauban popped in my head.  It's torso looks like Vauban's back.  I don't like when a Warframe reminds me of another.  Also the arms look EXACTLY like Novas.

Really now? I can't see it. Either nova nor vauban.

But while i can respect people will have their own view on frame design, if you're going  to be that nitpicky i'm certain alot of frames would look bad to you.

Really now? I can't see it. Either nova nor vauban.

But while i can respect people will have their own view on frame design, if you're going  to be that nitpicky i'm certain alot of frames would look bad to you.

Nope.  I love Limbos design, Chromas, and even Banshees.  And those are the arguably the most "hated."  

Damn, Ishki. We get that you don't like it, lol.

I'm just providing criticism.  I didn't say it was ugly nor did I say I hate it >.>

Edited by Ishki88

Does this image mean it can split into two different frames after all? Or is this something else?

Actually, the design makes me feel like you control two different 'frames at the same time, with one being player and the other being AI, and one of the abilities could be switch bodies and the final ability is to combine bodies.

Is just a thought, however. I am curious to know if this drawing is truly concept art for the Yin-Yang 'Frame and as to what the Warframe's powers are to begin with.

...other image? Post please :o

founders got access to see early concept of how it looked about a month ago or so!

just we cannot leak content due to forum rules... if people leak content, the thread is deleted and the person is removed from Design Council.. even if you are a founder! hence why most dont know about the other pictures

dqUaagB.png

I actually don't mind the original design, but this would totally be wallpaper-worthy if it were 1920x1080. Now THIS is art.

(I keep expecting it to be more like an Ikaruga-type thing where you can switch between white and black, as opposed to splitting, but with a mechanic that lets you combine both for some abilities. On another note, seconding: What's TwoGrakata for?)