Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello And Good Bye Warfrane

takeshiblue

Well I'm kinda doing things different here. How's every one doing, today, and the wife and kids, that's nice. Lol my name is Takeshi, been using that IGN for as long as I can remember. I been a member of warframe for 2 years and 1 month I believe.Well dam that's a while, considering I actually didn't start playing till the end of june of 2014, time flies. Now i have a Ghost Clan with a bunch of friendly active members going to miss you DemonForce. Anyhow to the point, I love warframe and the developers and the community for the part ,minus the butthurt asses. We all were young and reckless so I don't mind it. Im going to miss this community and game and its people including some friends, like LouseFur,Frosty-The-Snowman JefferyDohmer, Urladyzsncho, and FrankJaeger. I am actually crying genuine tears cause I love this community and its people and the evolution and thought and effort DE puts into helping and understanding the players I always brag to people about how active this game is with its people. But looking back it has been a good run. I am saying good buy cause I will be shipping out into the Army for 4 years, Shout out to all our US veterans. Keep up the good work DE I love this game! PEACE!

PS: we really need a forward gift button.

PPS: I love you Megan

Edited by takeshiblue

OP:

Get a laptop buddy...

After recruit training and AIT you'll have a ton of time (comparatively speaking) back... The quality of the connection will be dependent on where you are stationed of course.

Regardless of what you decide to do...

I wish you good fortunes and thank you for your efforts.

Well I'm kinda doing things different here. How's every one doing, today, and the wife and kids, that's nice. Lol my name is Takeshi, been using that IGN for as long as I can remember. I been a member of warframe for 2 years and 1 month I believe.Well dam that's a while, considering I actually didn't start playing till the end of june of 2014, time flies. Now i have a Ghost Clan with a bunch of friendly active members going to miss you DemonForce. Anyhow to the point, I love warframe and the developers and the community for the part ,minus the butthurt asses. We all were young and reckless so I don't mind it. Im going to miss this community and game and its people including some friends, like LouseFur,Frosty-The-Snowman JefferyDohmer, Urladyzsncho, and FrankJaeger. I am actually crying genuine tears cause I love this community and its people and the evolution and thought and effort DE puts into helping and understanding the players I always brag to people about how active this game is with its people. But looking back it has been a good run. I am saying good buy cause I will be shipping out into the Army for 4 years, Shout out to all our US veterans. Keep up the good work DE I love this game! PEACE!

PS: we really need a forward gift button.

PPS: I love you Megan

good luck mate, we will be here when you return. Well with more frames and stuff, but we'll be right here, waiting for ya.