The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Mounts

-ExcaliburPrime-

Going around in game is pretty fun with the parkour, but sometimes a Tenno just wants to ride a mount into battle.

Hence, I though up of the idea of having mounts in Warframe. These mounts are mainly cosmetic, but also have some utility to them. These mounts will be able to be equip in the gear. When the gear is selected, it takes a few seconds and a pod drops from above with your mount inside it.

Utility ideas:

- Higher jump height

- Flight for flying mounts

- Faster speeds than the running speed of a Tenno

- Speed bursts that allow for a quick catch up in speed

etc.

I personally think it should not have the ability to attack and to only be utility. However, if the community wants this then the community wants it.

I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on this idea.

What would we use as mounts? Kubrows?

Oh, wait a minute... We have Kubrows, soon we will have Catbrows... What about Horsebrows? And why stop...

All together now:

Lotus have a little farm

Eeya-eeya-yow!

The missions may not be that big just yet, but it's not stopping the developers from making new tilesets. If anything this should make the developers think about bigger tilesets (more fun) and more design that makes games interesting. Maybe a map where players can race each other for a prize pool.

I want to ride a Bear, Kubrow, zanuka mechanized kubrow, dragon/wyvern, Tiger among other creatures.

EDIT: I WANT A JUGGERNAUT MOUNT THE MOST THOUGH!

I like the way you think.

Everyone want's a Juggernaut mount :P

Also what if there was a taming system in place for mounts? (or is that idea taking it too far?)