The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Rework [Megathread]

Djangofett

I would rather keep super jump than get some "energy blade stance" type of thing.

All super jump needs is to be able to be a directed jump instead of just up.

Super jump, as they said in the steam, is from a time before we had all of this mobility. Even now, any warframe can match(oftentimes beat) super jump in height with aerial melee attacks. It has no practical use.

I would rather keep super jump than get some "energy blade stance" type of thing.

Parkour 2.0 is has charged jump's which will make Super Jump completely obsolete.

if super jump will be available to ALL frames in some shape or form with parkour 2.0 then why would you want to keep that ability?

I think these people are clinging to the past. It's a horrible ability period.

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

Wouldn't it be cool if the new RB was like a ball thrown in mid air which radiates and explodes in a blinding light?

Running excal

Throws mid air light bomb

Excal changes mode to ult

Light bomb explodes

Excal swings energy waves

Enemy is blinded then sliced in half...

Oh mercyyy

Wouldn't it be cool if the new RB was like a ball thrown in mid air which radiates and explodes in a blinding light?

Running excal

Light bomb explodes

Oh mercyyy

More like:

NO MERCY!

Running excal

Light bomb explodes

Oh mercyyy

The only thing i would change in this is to make it an ethereal sword that he throws in the air. 

The only thing i would change in this is to make it an ethereal sword that he throws in the air.

okay soo

HE THROWS AN ETHEREAL SWORD THAG SPINNING VERTICALLY IN MIDAIR THEN GOOOES WOOOOOOSSSHHSHSHSHSHSHSHHS SENDING A BLINDING LIGHT THEN DISSIPATES

Running excal

Light bomb explodes

Oh mercyyy

Well, you will be able to do something very close to that, since it'll be possible to radial blind while running,so...

run+blind+(enemies are disoriented) ethereal blade and start the killing spree

Well, you will be able to do something very close to that, since it'll be possible to radial blind while running,so...

run+blind+(enemies are disoriented) ethereal blade and start the killing spree

I just had a great idea O.o

What if each ability had a different looking ethereal sword :0. Omg , and Like dual ethereal swords for his ult transformation

Excal the sword frame !

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

Speculated movements

-Slash Dash : marks enemies within press of 1 . Dashes in slo mo, then moves along enemies in a speed unimaginable only showing silhouettes

-RB : Throws an energy sword thats spins faster and faster with light getting more radiant then explodes thus blinding enemies

-IDK RJ 3RD SKILL. I WANT TO SCRAPE IT HAHAHAHA

-Two light energy swords are summoned

Ground melee : left slash up, right slash down, spin slash both, cross slash both

Air melee : jump then spam E ~> Get suspended in air then do a series of aerial energy wave slashes

OH FCKNF GAWD @-@

I just had a great idea O.o

What if each ability had a different looking ethereal sword :0. Omg , and Like dual ethereal swords for his ult transformation

Excal the sword frame !

That would be a bit more complicated, since excalibur is already a name of a sword

[size=2](the sword might have been somewhat like this>

SG203.png

[/size]

And having only one longsword would fit more on his name because of this sword (coding would be harder too, since to multiple swords you need multiple codes, multiple skins and more work overall)

That would be a bit more complicated, since excalibur is already a name of a sword

(the sword might have been somewhat like this>

SG203.png

And having only one longsword would fit more on his name because of this sword (coding would be harder too, since to multiple swords you need multiple codes, multiple skins and more work overall)

if your gonna do it , make it special XD