Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Tubemen Of Regor

[DE]Drew

Well the score looks like it'll be 12-9 now

Be prepeared for Alad to give another potato, but at least when they both offer 50k creds, the conflict lasts the whole 12 hours

^ this.

Nef Anyo supporters, only 1d 16h left for the event to end. Let's make it so each invasion lasts as long as possible even when Alad is winning. It is a good thing that when rewards are even Anyo wins AND it lasts for full duration(12h). Should we take time with the invasions there will be less time for Alad to catch up.

Let us also work hard to win more for Anyo. Set aside OP rewards, only a couple of invasions left, we shall get more stuff in events to come. Making invasions last as long as possible while working for more Anyo wins is KEY!

Give unto the void, Tenno!

Add: also, for the whole conspiracy theory thing, it would be more than SHADY if somehow Alad got overpowered rewards 3 times in a row (catch up with Anyo) AND keeps getting them until he surpasses Anyo, I mean, the rewards ARE supposed to "equalize" when points are even, right?

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

Nooooo I don't want Alad to win :( NEFFYYYYYYYYYY :'(

You knew this was going to happen. DE SCRIPTED it this way to keep things tight. When 50k Nef was still winning vs 75k Alad, DE REALLY started weighing in favor of Alad: 50K vs Orokin Catalyst...50K vs 25 R5 cores...etc. until Alad caught up. Then, BAM! Equal rewards had Nef winning at an almost 80/20 margin.

All I ask from Nef supporters is this, because it WILL come down to the last 12 hours, is run that 12 hours for Nef like a maniac.

I want there to be no doubt that Nef got the majority vote, no matter the outcome.

Because I want to see a platform have a different outcome. And ALAD is a backstabbing Jellyfish only out for himself.

To everyone who fought hard to get Nef to win we all tried in the end Greed won out, Lesson here was simple we choose Alad only cause of the rewards you should have just fought Nef and we could have won out and been the only people to have the Dera Vandal now it's over SaldaV has won on PS4. Oh well hopefully next year we will get a chance to get the Vandal again!

this event just got rigged dera vandal defently wont be exist for now cus DE siding with alad by adding alad's offers really good to fool poeple to make them go for alad that really makes sense cus he wins 3 rounds in the row 13 12 now ps4 players and my hole shun clan and my allince are getting really mad at DE for doing this we understand that DE what us getting karak but they are doing this aggressivly to make that happen well now this is really big problem 

Edited by (PS4)Raiden_Roy22

People only went for the rewards -.-

Such a shame

I wouldn't really be pointing that as the issue.. understand that this is a heavily grindy game and has major RNG problems.

Top it off that new-to-mid level players are prob the majority and they actually NEED those items. There is still a choice but Anyo only had 2 rounds with better rewards than Alad and the rewards weren't even that big of a deal at that.

The issue is kind of more about the reward system.

And no I'm not smoke-bombing myself trying to defend people who sided with rewards because "I sided with rewards."

I didn't, I have a total of 15 support points on Anyo's side, the rest of the runs I missed.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

At this point its just rididulus they're tied right now and Alad is offering 3X the credits Anyo is there is no reason for the absured discerpency in rewards

Of course there is. This was weighted for an Alad win, and may even have been scripted so only Alad was going to win, no matter the votes.

Superior rewards is a perfect way to hide a scripted outcome. At this point, equal rewards would expose a scripted event because the community support for Nef on even ground is simply too overwhelming.

Don't misunderstand. I love DE's passion and this IS my game.

Nef could offer a superior reward (DE strategy) next and this could all be hot air.

But going out on a limb:

1. Alad needs to win. He's created warframe monsters from Warframes and Infested. The evolution of his storyline suggests he will next use Grineer SuperSoldier DNA to give us our next new threat and warframe...and someone for Ash prime to assassinate.

2. DE doesn't have the resources for separate, divergent stories across the 3 platforms.

3. I wonder if the Dera is even "play test" ready.

If it happens, my investment in future events will only be to get the rewards and nothing more, including influencing the outcome.

Good luck, Nef Supporters. I'm with you!

OK, I was away for a wile but still when was near the console managed to play some runs in favour of Nef Anyo. Missed by choice catalyst, many cores even rare ones, a ton of credits, just to watch the Salad even if there is a tie to give triple the credit price and people playing for credits instead of a common goal? Is this really happening or is it staged and we just wasted our time over this "so called conflict"? Are we really making any choices or if fact we took part on a nice little play with an outcome pre-decided from the very begining (perhaps costed a bit more to turn around the result).

Nevermind, we still have some time, at least a couple if not more rounds to play. My hopes goes to Nef giving better rewards now that he is losing the battle/war and the players do what they have to do in order to kick Salad - that little pathetic loser - deep into the dark spaces of the Void, to accompany his friend Vor. If the next round is even trades for rewards or Salad still gives more good stuff, then we know that something was wrong with the "mechanics" of this event.

Tenno, 

Our sources have told us that both Nef Anyo and Alad V are sweetening their offerings as the end of Tubemen of Regor approaches - neither will offer any more credit rewards. However, what each will offer is still unknown. The rewards will continue to be randomized like in the previous conflicts, except when the score is tied, there is no chance that one side offers a superior reward.  Whether your loyalty can be bought is still up to you!

Tenno, 
Our sources have told us that both Nef Anyo and Alad V are sweetening their offerings as the end of Tubemen of Regor approaches - neither will offer any more credit rewards. However, what each will offer is still unknown. The rewards will continue to be randomized like in the previous conflicts, except when the score is tied, there is no chance that one side offers a superior reward.  Whether your loyalty can be bought is still up to you!

Yesss! Go Nef!

Whether your loyalty can be bought is still up to you!

Except that .. that's not the point.. the mechanic used for the rewards in the event is. At this point Alad has offered OP rewards so many times whereas Anyo hasn't, if the logic behind that happening is "Alad was behind so in desperation he showed off some bling" then Anyo should've done the same as the event gets closer to an end AND Alad was catching up, no?

"Loyalty" is a questionable argument, assuming some players don't absolutely NEED potatoes and all that, specially potatoes which aren't easy to come by through free means.

Regardless we'll see what happens.

To Anyo supporters in this thread:

Let's do the current conflict for Alad V, he will win regardless but we can speed up the proccess and see what happens in the next rewards.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

Tenno, 

I Think you know where the occupents of this thread stand in terms of loyalty lol and GO NEFFY GO

also to any artist who may read this requesting fan art of nef anyo wearing a barrel and asking for spare change lol

Edited by (PS4)Crimson_Judgment

Except that .. that's not the point.. the mechanic used for the rewards in the event is. At this point Alad has offered OP rewards so many times whereas Anyo hasn't, if the logic behind that happening is "Alad was behind so in desperation he showed off some bling" then Anyo should've done the same as the event gets closer to an end AND Alad was catching up, no?

"Loyalty" is a questionable argument, assuming some players don't absolutely NEED potatoes and all that, specially potatoes which aren't easy to come by through free means.

Regardless we'll see what happens.To Anyo supporters in this thread:Let's do the current conflict for Alad V, he will win regardless but we can speed up the proccess and see what happens in the next rewards.

NO NEF WILL WIN GIVE UNTO THE VOID, jokes we should speed up this current conflict as Neffy has no chance :D Edited by (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e

Tenno, 

By [DE]Drew's commands -- we run for Neffy!