Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xb1: Operation Tubemen Of Regor

[DE]Megan

Current status on Xbox ONE: Nef 3; Alad 5.

looks like the Xboxers do not want to use brains cuz they wanna just follow the PC players. is there a chance that things can change? from the responses here and in Region chat....naw.

this is the one time I wish I was on PS4.

enjoy

Yeah same thing i said. Nef can still win if in the next following days he has better drops then Alad V. But even then his chances are still low. Hoping Nef wins but Alad V got this one. Atleast we get to see what the stats will look like on the Dera Vandle from Ps4. Excuse me while i go build the original Dera. *tears* 

Yeah I've been trying my hardest to get the point across to the Alad V/Karak lovers but they're to stupid to be different than pc players, damn followers. The Karak looks like a make shift assault rifle(garbage). They must love whiny people(Alad V) because the Karak was'nt any thing special but the Dera was better in my opinion and I just started using it yesterday. Plus it's cooler looking. Maybe theres a reason it has a lotus marking on it (special). PS4 will have another thing up on Xbox, I hate this. Why can't we atleast chose the weapon if we did the damn objective?!!! Stupid simple minded copycat following pc xbox drones... DAMN YOU!!! I'm done and thank you please drive through. 

Current status on Xbox ONE: Nef 3; Alad 5.

looks like the Xboxers do not want to use brains cuz they wanna just follow the PC players. is there a chance that things can change? from the responses here and in Region chat....naw.

this is the one time I wish I was on PS4.

enjoy

There is a chance, you'd probably have a better one getting domed by an asteroid, but Nef could end up winning.

-snip-

Welcome to Xbox Live.

Why is that the main argument though? Be different than pc? Ok so word is ps4 is gonna get the dera. So what does that mean we're gonna follow them instead? Just wondering why I'm hearing that a lot on Xbox. They are two different guns just say you want one or the other and that's pretty much it. Lol I do enjoy hearing about the arguments though as far as the role play aspect goes.

Idk guys nef is a pretty cool guy compared to alad v lol somebody made a point, alad likes to cut up tenno for his plaything projects xD

I'm just saying I'm playing the battle pay for now. Everybody should do the same if they will have the time to compensate during the last few conflicts.

So my points were reset from 3 to 1 this morning is there something I'm missing.
I have competed 3 separate missions 3 time and received the rewards 25 gold cores, 20 silver cores, and 25 gold cores.
Woke up this morning thinking I'd just need one more and I'd be set for the operation, but when I signed in I'd been reset back to 1.
Does anyone know what caused this or do I just need to do the missions again and hope it doesn't reset again.

Edited by (XB1)Nikko KFM

So my points were reset from 3 to 1 this morning is there something I'm missing.

I have competed 3 separate missions 3 time and received the rewards 25 gold cores, 20 silver cores, and 25 gold cores.

Woke up this morning thinking I'd just need one more and I'd be set for the operation, but when I sign it I've been reset back to 1.

Does anyone know what caused this or do I just need to do the missions again and hope it doesn't reset again.

Did you fight for the same side each time? If you fought for Nef twice and then Alad, or vice-versa, you would have 1 not three.

Hmm... I mean last night it said I had 3 points and I was one away from getting the weapon once the operation was completed.

And even so I have fought for New Anyo once and got the 25 gold cores from him and fought for Alad V twice and got 20 silver and 25 gold cores so I should at least have 2 point if you have to fight on the same side every time, but Idk if that is how it works in just going for the best reward each time till I get the points for the weapon at the end. I just sucks that I have to do that same mission another nine times (three for each point).

Hmm... I mean last night it said I had 3 points and I was one away from getting the weapon once the operation was completed.

And even so I have fought for New Anyo once and got the 25 gold cores from him and fought for Alad V twice and got 20 silver and 25 gold cores so I should at least have 2 point if you have to fight on the same side every time, but Idk if that is how it works in just going for the best reward each time till I get the points for the weapon at the end. I just sucks that I have to do that same mission another nine times (three for each point).

If you fought for Nef, then let your heresy take over and fight for Alad, you lose points you earned fighting for Nef.

Why is that the main argument though? Be different than pc? Ok so word is ps4 is gonna get the dera. So what does that mean we're gonna follow them instead? Just wondering why I'm hearing that a lot on Xbox. They are two different guns just say you want one or the other and that's pretty much it. Lol I do enjoy hearing about the arguments though as far as the role play aspect goes.

Idk guys nef is a pretty cool guy compared to alad v lol somebody made a point, alad likes to cut up tenno for his plaything projects xD

I'm just saying I'm playing the battle pay for now. Everybody should do the same if they will have the time to compensate during the last few conflicts.

It is not the Main Argument. The main one is to do something that the PC did not. It was having the consoles have an operation that outcome "could" change the storyline for these 3 characters away from whatever the PC has. The Dera Vandal was just a wanted weapon before when the Operation launched in PC for me. I was hoping that Xbox One would be smart to listen to the PC complaints and groans of unsatisfactory regret of getting the Karen Wraith.

Sadly, the Xbox console players have shown that the PS4 players have more intelligence this time around. When this game presents a choice such as this one, and people decide to do the way the master race regrets going.....that just tells me of how much Halo brainwashing has done.

Oh well.....still love the game and the Karak Wraith can just sit there in my inventory. Still have my regular Dera.

@ DShinShoryuken - I don't know if I would say that we are just following what PC did and tumbling off the same ledge like lemmings, unless I am misunderstanding you, then I apologize.

For example I posted on this forum when this event was first announced to come out on PC before a single second of it had been played that I believe Alad V is the side to support and that I was going to support Alad V when the event got to console. In fact I made multiple posts about it.

Now when it did get to console I actually reversed and started it out by supporting Nef Anyo (before reversing back to Alad). But the point is just because we get it after PC doesn't mean we are necessarily doing what they're doing. A lot of us already had the inclination to lean towards once side or the other.

I made those 'support Alad V plus my reasoning' comments way before the event ever came to the XBone. At least for me, it had nothing to do with what PC did.

Having said that I totally get how going for Nef could change the storyline away from what PC has determined. And if that happens I'm fine with that too. But I think a lot of people knew which side they wanted to support way before this event even got going on the PC. People were making their choice in their heads when the news of it first broke.

Also I've seen a lot of posts and not all of them are negative towards the Karak Wraith. I think this just shows that people mostly view the weapons as mastery rank fodder and aren't simply playing to get a weapon. So they are not affected as much by certain populations of PC who say the Karak Wraith is not worth it.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

It is not the Main Argument. The main one is to do something that the PC did not. It was having the consoles have an operation that outcome "could" change the storyline for these 3 characters away from whatever the PC has. The Dera Vandal was just a wanted weapon before when the Operation launched in PC for me. I was hoping that Xbox One would be smart to listen to the PC complaints and groans of unsatisfactory regret of getting the Karen Wraith.

Sadly, the Xbox console players have shown that the PS4 players have more intelligence this time around. When this game presents a choice such as this one, and people decide to do the way the master race regrets going.....that just tells me of how much Halo brainwashing has done.

Oh well.....still love the game and the Karak Wraith can just sit there in my inventory. Still have my regular Dera.

But I said that was the main argument for most? Changing the story line from pc? I've been doing some reading and can't find anything about the actual story line changing. I've heard reports of more infested on pc but is that really a different story?

Idk if I'm just not seeing it but if anyone has factual info on the story change theory plz feel free to share with the class lol otherwise I'm gonna play whoever gives more votes until the last 2 days and probably commit to Nef since I'm more on his side anyways.

I mean if you want to give people a reason to focus on Nef tell them they can only face the manic bombard atm on his side. That's the only way to get Vermillion Storm which is selling 200p+ right now lol. That and you can get codex scans for the bombard as well, which U can't get on alad v side.

Edited by (XB1)KillznTbagz

What?

Long story short- it refers to those that follow the reward instead of the impact of the overall experience. Something that my friends referred to when they were all for Xbox One when they were talking about the DMR, need Kinect always there, no sharing of disc....and only place to get Halo 5.

The Halo brainwashing is something that my friends and I refer to for the reason people believed Microsoft when they said the only way you could play Xbox One was with the Kinect in it since it was the only way to get Halo 5. Someone I knew was all "As long as Halo is coming out, I am buying this system."

Long story short (too late) it is a reference to those that follow something just for the rewards instead of the overall impact.

*hmmmm.....somehow I double posted the same explanation. Life.....she is strange.

Edited by (XB1)DShinShoryuken

For example I posted on this forum when this event was first announced to come out on PC before a single second of it had been played that I believe Alad V is the side to support and that I was going to support Alad V when the event got to console. In fact I made multiple posts about it.

Now when it did get to console I actually reversed and started it out by supporting Nef Anyo (before reversing back to Alad). But the point is just because we get it after PC doesn't mean we are necessarily doing what they're doing. A lot of us already had the inclination to lean towards once side or the other.

I made those 'support Alad V plus my reasoning' comments way before the event ever came to the XBone. At least for me, it had nothing to do with what PC did.

Having said that I totally get how going for Nef could change the storyline away from what PC has determined. And if that happens I'm fine with that too. But I think a lot of people knew which side they wanted to support way before this event even got going on the PC. People were making their choice in their heads when the news of it first broke.

^ kinda this. I remember talking to my PC Warframe friend the whole way thru the PC Tubemen of Regor about how I'd support Nef Anyo on PS4 without siding with Alad even ONCE(not even for those pretty R5 cores I actually missed because I did NOT side with Alad)

The whole time I was poking at him "dude u're really siding with this psychopath who tried to kill the Tenno so many times?!?! Are you serious? He has a PET made of tenno/warframe pieces!!"

Honestly it is very much NOT about trying to be a hipster and having the Dera before it becomes cool or following PC. Everyone has an experience unique to themselves in warframe and their reasoning behind the sides they pick in the event.

With that said, support whoever u'd like.. but the void.. if u give unto the void.. the void shall give u back a hundredfold!!!

GIVE UNTO THE VOID XBOX ONE TENNO!! THE VOID BE THE WORD... AND THE WORD, BE PROFIT!!.