Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Augment Ideas And Current Augments

9tailboy

from an old devstream, I remember that DE said they will redo excalibur's augments since they are a bit outdated  and could use revamp, if this ever happens, it would be amazing to see an augment for his ult since it is so good.

My augment idea for exalted blade(excalibur's ult)

Name: Exalted knight

Description: Exalted blade now creates an aura of protection that increases damage and armor of all allies including excalibur himself based on 20%/30%/40%/50% of excalibur's remaining shields, aura range is 4/6/8/10 meters.

Like and reply on what you think

the applying the buff to oneself is usually worthless because when you would need the bonus your shields are down and vice versa.

thats the point of the augments, you have buffs that the augment gives, but there is a downside so you know how to use it

similar to chaos sphere, it creates a lasting ring for chaos but gets smaller over time

Hm.

Give a little more detail?

say you have 300 shields on excalibur, using exalted knight augment, you and nearby allies will gain armor and damage buff equal to 50% of your remaining shields, 50% of 300 is 150, so you and your allies gain 150 armor and damage buff

Since the only form of utility Excalibur has is Radial Blind, I would set an utility augment for Exalted Blade.
I don't think a damage boost will be needed.
I think something better than an aura with flat stat boost can be made.

Edited by Burnthesteak87