Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About I Take A Scalpel To Your Little Danglers, And Give Them To The Void?

You got some weird interests. The ugliest and most annoying bosses of both factions.

The cutest and most interesting, you mean.

Hm, reeeeally not sure how to feel about her makeover. I know, her original design might have been a little bit too cutesie for Warframe's overall style, but...

GrineerFemale.png  vs  DevStream43Overview-website_1.jpg?itok=A

Not sure I really like the whacky new hair and the goatee-tattoo any better, but I'll wait until she gets fully implemented. Either way, it's about time we get a strong, female antagonist.

I like the goate-tattoo because it's a stylistic following of all those tattoos (look at Nef Anyo's fake mustache). What's weird is that I thought only the Corpus had those facial tattoos; I thought it was their thing.

But I understand that goate-tattoo is to make her look more ambiguously androgynous, and I like it.

new kela looks like someone from rehab.

I know, and it's part of why she looks great! I expect the grinner to look like freaks. And usually they do look a mixture of goofy and disturbing, so this redesign is spot on.

Aaah, will the Kela remodel arrive already?

Edited by (PS4)Lun-Sei

DevStream43Overview-website_1.jpg?itok=A

Not sure I really like the whacky new hair and the goatee-tattoo any better, but I'll wait until she gets fully implemented. Either way, it's about time we get a strong, female antagonist.

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Grittle

Dont forget those badass lines during Gradivus

Ah, yes... 'Greedy Milk'

Ruk is a 'good' bad guy. One who doesn't CARE about being seen as a bad guy and can stomp you flat if you make any mistakes around him.

Edited by Kalenath

Excluding Glorious Lotus... Ruk, I guess, he gave me my first Continuity, my first death mark, first raw potato, and he understands Tenno no longer have honor. He also hates the G3 as much as I do.

Oh no, you don't exclude "glorious" (?) Lotus!

So, your favorite character is Lotus. The nagging woman who keeps yapping the same lines over and over and over and over and over, during every single damn mission. And yet you said Alad's voice is annoying. Lotus, the nagging woman who sends us to destroy cures for diseased clones, or to kill or capture people we don't even know. And yet you say Alad is evil.

So, your favorite character is Lotus. The nagging woman who keeps yapping the same lines over and over and over and over and over, during every single damn mission. And yet you said Alad's voice is annoying. Lotus, the nagging woman who sends us to destroy cures for diseased clones, or to kill or capture people we don't even know. And yet you say Alad is evil.

Dont get mad at him, he and so many others have been brainwashed by lotus. They cant help it. He and others would happily jump off cliff into their deaths if lotus says so.

Fair enough. The voice acting is absolutely fantastic, I'll give him that. I wonder if he's looking for employees. The Lotus is nice and everything, but he's so much more pleasant to listen to.

Ive allready sent my resume for tyl no answer yet, but someday he will answer.

Her voice is far from annoying, I don't mind killing for her, in fact, I enjoy it. What you call 'nagging' I call 'following orders'. Same lines, from her, I can deal with. And yes, Alad is evil, I really cant make that more clear. Have you, by chance, ever payed attention to the screwed up crap he says? You should.

Dont get mad at him, he and so many others have been brainwashed by lotus. They cant help it. He and others would happily jump off cliff into their deaths if lotus says so.

*sniffs* I smell heretic!

I'm surprised Vor and Alad V don't just have fans, but somebody actually refers to them as cute. Not making fun or anything, I just didn't see it coming. :D With that said, I'm actually a huge fan of the G3. I like their story and I like how utterly weird and unstable they are. I know you don't see a whole lot of that ingame, the occasional whacky voiceover aside, but there's just something about them. ♥

I'm surprised Vor and Alad V don't just have fans, but somebody actually refers to them as cute. Not making fun or anything, I just didn't see it coming. :D With that said, I'm actually a huge fan of the G3. I like their story and I like how utterly weird and unstable they are. I know you don't see a whole lot of that ingame, the occasional whacky voiceover aside, but there's just something about them. ♥

The only thing I like about the G3, is putting an arrow through their skulls.