The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If We Removed Weapons From Our Back?

_Rue_

As long as this option is free and not a cash grab, would be a good option to have.

Why is this community so extremist when it comes to the smallest problems in the game? The answer isn't cutting out everything related to clipping, as that is actually more of a complicated coding fix for DE. All they would really need to do is move the weaponry around a little, and see if they can make the mesh a little more solid.

On top of that, nowhere in the lore does it support magic for tenno like that. The frames give abilities, yes, but they don't pull out fully functioning solid weaponry out of thin air. The lore supports the ancient orokin war era where a lot of these weapons were created, so yeah, the tenno are going to wear them even if it's a reminder of what they're fighting for.

And then there's the fact that the idea of anything pulling anything out of thin air is just stupid... makes absolutely no sense no matter what angle I try to approach it at and even after reading the comments. Just... eh... nooo

Instead if going extremist, maybe it would be better to go to DE and say "hey this is broken, so can we reposition some of the stuff and work on the mesh clipping, maybe make the graphics side a little more solid?", considering clipping seems to be the issue.

Except you know whenever we capture a target they are magically consumed by our hands.

OMG YES I had this very Idea. They could make it animation we can buy with plat! I'd so buy it for most of my weapons and it'd make the frames look alot cleaner in general.  I'mjust imagining my frames throwing my cestras away and they fade into energy (like how baldur tosses his pistols in Too Human)

I would like to promote the concept of Vanquish: Your weapon has 3 different "setups" (in warframes case, primary, secondary and melee) and a big chunk of metal in your hands reshapes to the  weapon you currently need.

First off, we should be able to choose on which weapons we can apply this magic, so if we want some melee weapons or secondaries to stay, we can! 

Secondly, the weapon swap should have a similar animation like in BL2, the weapon is digitally constructed into your hands when you swap

Why not have the weapons that are not in your hands merge into the armour? The kunai sort of do it. The holster looks like part of the leg.

definitely a good way to go about it... but it sounds like more work.

I'd love this... as an option. I still want to be able to have weapons visible on my back, but sometimes SOME weapons would be better off hidden.

I'd like it if we could have three Void holster pockets in the market, each costing 50 or so plat and being an equippable for each primary/secondary/melee weapon.

Edited by Gale47

If it's an option that's heavily customizable, I'm fine with this. If you're only referring to the back, okay as well. I'm mainly concerned if you want my Dragon Nikana to leave my side, or the Boltace to give me hardcore, heavy metal, Hellspawned wings no more.

+1 : id like to see this as an option. seriously some weapons are just horrible to see on your back, usually melee ones. 

And not counting the number of clipping issues they cause... i would definitely love this feature enough to pay for it.

I'd love this... as an option. I still want to be able to have weapons visible on my back, but sometimes SOME weapons would be better off hidden.

I'd like it if we could have three Void holster pockets in the market, each costing 50 or so plat and being an equippable for each primary/secondary/melee weapon.

If it's an option that's heavily customizable, I'm fine with this. If you're only referring to the back, okay as well. I'm mainly concerned if you want my Dragon Nikana to leave my side, or the Boltace to give me hardcore, heavy metal, Hellspawned wings no more.

Definitely like this. "Hide" slots that can be configured like tick boxes or something.

Maybe the basic just hide it feature for free and fancier animation for plat. Something easy on the eyes LOL.

I really like this idea^

making it to cover a weapon class, for instance.. melee/primary/secondary, would be a lot easier than to have it per weapon.

Plus some of the frames look absolutely amazing when only equipping melee, as you get to see them in their true form, with no clipping.