Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Me Stuff To Draw, And I Will Draw It

----._.S.A.T.A.N._.----

@----._.S.A.T.A.N._.---- You should do some Warframe fan art, so that you may be featured on prime time.

DE needs to know about your work.

I hope I will be on there one day

Me warframe ingame.

Tumblr

Lenny pls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tumblr

Draw Mag Prime riding Zanuka, wielding Soma Prime and rubber Ducky.

Check Tumblr

What about...

A giant Zooey Deschanel fighting a pink mutant whale in central park? Also there are corgis piloting air force planes shooting piñas coladas (pink mutant whales hate piñas coladas)

Draw a living human embodiment of the depravity of western culture and the teenage crowd of people mourning over their phones not being able to receive a full charge, some of them so saddened that they throw themselves off the top of the Empire State Building due to the unbearable grief and depression and anxiety of not being able to figure out what their friends are doing.

...or draw a frog, whatever you want, man.

Dumbo playing a piano?

Done

What about...

A giant Zooey Deschanel fighting a pink mutant whale in central park? Also there are corgis piloting air force planes shooting piñas coladas (pink mutant whales hate piñas coladas)

Done, but didn't do the corgis

Draw a living human embodiment of the depravity of western culture and the teenage crowd of people mourning over their phones not being able to receive a full charge, some of them so saddened that they throw themselves off the top of the Empire State Building due to the unbearable grief and depression and anxiety of not being able to figure out what their friends are doing.

...or draw a frog, whatever you want, man.

I drew the first one, but changed it to what I think would be more... appropriate

Check Tumblr(mine) for the finial results