The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #55!

[DE]Rebecca

How about a gun that shoots bullets that follow the target like the needler from halo, or a warframe thats able to shapeshift, like if you aimed at a humanoid enemy and used the ability, could be good for stealthy missions

I don't know if this has been answered yet, but there is a gun called the Buzlok that does the job. You essentially fire a tracer bolt at an enemy and bullets will follow it, hitting the enemy with the tracer bolt attached to them. I am currently using the Buzlok myself, it is a pretty fun gun! You can read more about it here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Buzlok

And this brings question 8 of mine: Will we be seeing a Corpus version of the Buzlok?

Edited by Tangociss

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure you guys said this year we would find out the lore of tenno behind the suit.

Are we human, or some thing else?

When will this be revealed?

Will it come as an event, quest, or will it be hidden in a codex entry?

1. You mentioned Archwing rework in #54, could you tell us more about this? 

- Are there more Archwings in the making?

- Will we have a carrier type sentinal? This is needed now!

- When will this rework likely happen? I assume with parkour/stamina being reworked, shortly after this?

- Will more factions take to the sky?

- More mods are needed, and/or greater percentages on current mods need to be added will we see this happen before the rework?

- Most people play Archwing for MR or an alert, this shouldnt be the case, how will you prevent this in the future? Void missions, Orokin Derelict missions?

2. Alerts mean nothing in the game, could you incorporate Lore into them? Overall, where is the Lore to WF?

- As a new player to the game I do not know why anything happens in the game, incorporating Lore might be enough incentive to do an Alert mission for 8000 credits for example?

3. I have heard talks of Rhino being removed and reworked.  Could you tell us more about this?

- Rhino is one of those frames that everyone holds close to their heart, generally he is known as the 'beginner' frame because hes pretty easy to obtain through game or cheap on trade (20pl), hes tanky, and has great survivabilty.  When will this rework happen?  What has been discussed? I have seen a post on the forum about a possible rework.  Is this even necessary?

Edited by (PS4)Sum1ne_Else

With the new "Catbros", are you going to change the entire companion mechanics or will our companions continue to loose health (and friendship) regardless of the fact that we take them to mission and play with them around the ship?

Also - will they be able to walk around freely?

First of all, thank you very much for all the work put into creating an enjoyable game which I play almost everyday (kids permitting lol). I try to watch the dev stream Live whenever I can.

I find most concepts very interesting and enjoyed the play testing and presentation of what is to come is very informative. I guess the thing with concepts and previews are that they are subject to change and what the end result is might not be 100% exactly the same as what was presented. Anyway, based on that, here are some of my own queries. Some of which might be my suggestions of what I would like to see.

a)      Archwing – Having played a few console games and simulation games in the past, I would say what is lacking in the archwing is the ability to “lock on” to targets. Being able to lock on to targets will make the player be able to find where the enemy is much more easily. A question for DE about the archwing is I am wondering if there will be missions where A tenno will transition from Arch wing mode to normal hack and slash mode as presented a few weeks ago similarly in the “sharkwing” mode. I think it makes more sense for tenno to fight their way to into the enemy ship by using the archwing and taking out enemies outside the ship first before “insertion” onto the ship itself to proceed with the mission.

b)      Dojo – Is there going to be a revamp of the clan contributions ie  a list of who donated what and how much. This will enable the warlord to know who is the most active and able to give out “rewards” to active players who support the cause.

c)       Starchart – When is there going to be a preview of the starchart? Will there be an option to pilot the Liset ourselves or select auto pilot to get to the destination?

d)      China release – When is the China release coming? I am asking this as I believe the release will include gear which will be rolled out. As I know a number of Asian languages, I can “spy” on what the China release is like

e)      U17 – What is included in this release? Can there be a definite list of items which are confirmed to be added with any other bits along the way considered as bonuses?

f)       Theme – Is Warframe moving away from the ninja main theme? New weapons presented like the rapier are not traditionally Asian (or ninja specific for that matter) will there be weapons more in tune to the original theme in future? (catropes? traps? Grappling hooks?)

g)      Lore – will there be more story into the syndicates, tenshin, stalker, lotus, orokin (snake people maybe? :P oro-kin sounds like Orochi relatives lol) and also last but not least, the Sentients.

h)      Unarmed combat - Why I asked this is because I recently encountered a glitch where all my weapons are holstered and I cannot use any of them lol. So, is there any thought of introducing unarmed combat?

I will leave this with yourselves for now and not bog you guys down with too many questions. See you guys on the devstream.

Edited by ecwp1981

More or less the same questions I asked last devstream:

Steve: When will I be able to color each attatchment separately? My armor pieces and syandana don't match.

Geoff: Does Parkour 2.0 include any updates to animation quality of basic movement? The "Parkour 2.0 megathread" pointed out lots of these issues and I'd love for them to be fixed, to make the movement less "floaty" and more immersive.

Scott: Last Community Hot Topics mentioned balance. Does that mean  "Balance 2.0" is finally coming? Any details what and when?

game crashed 4 times in a matter of 2 hours i've played today, 3 of which i was in survival missions.

either make the mods and resources we got in a mission instantly go to our inventory or actually try to fix this annoying problem.

i'm getting sick of losing progress in this game and if you not going to do anything about it soon i can't see myself playing anymore.

When will the new raid come out? the one with J3 Golem.

Will there be any new missions for Archwing? There is only exterminate, sabotage and interception. An assassination mission for Archwing would actually be cool.

Will there be a tileset or map which will exclusively made for archwing?

Is there any update on the status of "Necessary" mods (I.E. Serration, Hornet strike and the like)

If so, what is the plan?

And to add if these really are going as previously discussed, then what what happens to the beautiful work done with Excalibur. No one want a new ability if its going to be weak sauce.

In a previous devstream one of the devs mentioned that 2015 will be the year of lore. However, not much lore has been given. In update 17 are you planning on giving us more lore? about lotus? stalker?

Here's a question, Dark Sector 2004 looked a great game and the excalibur looked very different, will we ever get a skin as a cool look back to where warframe came from?

we already have, 3 times, its called proto excalibur skin you can look it up on youtube

Any news on the orbiter compartment? we've heard Ordis mention it being smaller than he tought, also he talked aout the lack of chairs in the liset, so what can we expect? any concept art around the corner or is it still in the air?

One and only question to Steve.

One of the biggest topics of this week on the forums has been about G-Mag, Mesa and camping. So i am asking what direction this game is going take? Are we going to spend our time standing still and spamming one key ( or letting auto hotkey to do the work for some people ) or are we actually going to play the game and make use of all amazing stuff you guys have made for us? Like park our 2.0 for as example.