Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe's Demonic Spiders

High lvl Leech Eximi - they tend to sap your energy fast, and are amongst the toughest of Eximi to boot.

Arctic Eximi Nullifiers. you cant use powers to bypass their snowglobe because of the nullifier field, and once the field goes within the snowglobe, you cant drain it because the globe tanks the rounds first, and they can have quite powerful enemies protected under the null bubble/globe combo

Grineer commanders for me.

They hit you with switch teleport with absolutely no warning and no way to dodge the instant you enter line of sight. Then you're stuck in that confusion animation and likely surrounded by enemies.

It may not be fatal all the time, but it's stupid, unfair, and frankly poor game design.

I mean, seriously

Edited by Hortonman

For me:

All energy drain eximus units, including disruptors and really any source of the magnetic proc.

Detron Crewmen

Sapping Ospreys

Grineer Commanders

Infested heavy units in general (they all buff each other to ridiculous extents)

That's a lot of enemies but that's what first comes to mind. I can only thank RNGsus that Shock Eximus enemies have been broken as those were some of the worst of the lot for me.

Actually, I'd like to change my vote to the New Loka Death Squids. Why is it that they seem to be able to give each other the 90% damage reduction when normal healers can't? Does each eximus type only exclude its own type from the aura?