Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Sell Vauban Stuff ?

Doforcash

Question

so i been saving Vauban part since update 8. In hope of when his part was trade able, i would make a fortune.

and yeh...update 16 now and it still not happening.

Should i just sell Vauban part for quick Credit ? or should i try to keep saving Vauban part ?

10 answers to this question

Stockpile all the Booben.

In all seriousness, the amusement of having 14 Vauban sets in my inventory is worth significantly more than the credit quantity from selling them. If they become tradeable in the future, that is just a bonus.

I can't tell you what to do, because I have no idea what the future will hold, but it's probably very unlikely. They've never allowed any trading of warframe parts unless it was prime. But unless you need the credits you might as well just keep them lol. Who knows what they might change someday? 

I used to sell all my prime parts for credits, then the system was changed (and at the start you needed A LOT of ducats) and I had to start all over. With these things it's always a bet. I wouldn't sell them since the credits you'll make aren't that significant, but if you need the credits badly and don't want to farm then go ahead. 

Edited by aavvdkdk

Stockpile all the Booben.

In all seriousness, the amusement of having 14 Vauban sets in my inventory is worth significantly more than the credit quantity from selling them. If they become tradeable in the future, that is just a bonus.

This ^

/thread