Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

Hey guys! A player was kind enough to sent me a message and let me know that there is no mention as to how you'll be contacted recruited. To clear any confusion, an invitation will be sent to you via in-game inbox message and Forum PM. The Oct 19th update has been edited to reflect this.

All invites will be sent out throughout the day on the 26th.

Thank you ^.^

Hey guys! A player was kind enough to sent me a message and let me know that there is no mention as to how you'd be contacted if you were to be recruited. To clear any confusion, an invitation will be sent to you via in-game inbox and Forum PM. The Oct 19th update has been edited to reflect this.

Thank you ^.^

Thanks for the update! I hope all players will be ready at their inboxes. :]

Edited by (PS4)Whiskey1015566

Hey guys! A player was kind enough to sent me a message and let me know that there is no mention as to how you'll be contacted recruited. To clear any confusion, an invitation will be sent to you via in-game inbox message and Forum PM. The Oct 19th update has been edited to reflect this.

Thank you ^.^

Danielle<3

Thank you ^.^

Awesome, I feel a lot of new players are coming to warframe and I hope everyone who applies gets to be a guide if they meet the requirements. I'd like to represent the lotus on PS4 and help out new peeps who are trying out warframe for the first time. I hope to see you guys on Earth Strata relay representing your clans, alliances, and the lotus as a guide! Best wishes to everyone!!! Edited by (PS4)The_CIROC_Boy

Thank you ^.^

Thanks for the Clarification

Thank you ^.^

Thanks for the clarification :)

I almost forgot about this! lol.

I was going to apply, but a few days too late :P

Oh well, next time then hehe~

Good luck everyone who did get accepted and have fun with it! (:

lol yea. i thought they wouldn't do application and have their own selections.

lol yea. i thought they wouldn't do application and have their own selections.

We were doing this purely on our own experiences with other players. It had felt an incredibly slow and tedious process for both DE and existing Guides.

Applications help better determine for us who is interested, who is legitimately helpful, who meets all the requirements, and who are those players we don't see that we want/need in other language areas.

It will be amazing if i got selected for recruitment, but who knows, good luck to everyone!

I think everyone who applied feels the same way! Some four hundred applications, and there's only a select number of places; I think anyone would feel pretty grand! Can't wait to find out who the new Guides will be! One more day, isn't it? I'm from the future (in Aussieland), so not entirely sure on times xD