Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

So senior guides have the option to throw ppl out of relays! Well thats good the last few days (and i will not name or shame) theres been prolific amount of profanity there, i would recommend a ban on said persons during void trader visits to maybe let them know this is is a friendly community and not a place to explicitly insult others!

If you see some rather nasty behavior in the chats, be sure to report it through Support at support.warframe.com with screenshot evidence. 

If you see me in-game, don't be shy to send a PM. I'll see what can be done.

DE staff will seek out helpful players that have a good reputation in-game and on the Forums. Invitation requests will not be considered. 

If you meet the following Guide requirements an invitation will be sent to you on the Forums:

- You have at least a 500 hours of game-play logged (Steam hours are not attributed into overall count).

- You display extensive knowledge of the game and keep up to date on the latest content.

- You are active on the official Warframe Forums and have no more than 1 warning points on your profile (30-Day temporary warning points will not count if they have expired). *Note: This is not a necessary requirement, but a solid reputation definitely helps!

Are players who meet these requirements chosen at random, and does it make a difference with the forum categories you are most active in? 

Thank you!

Wow, now we have right about the same amount of guys on both consoles.

That was a quick jump I didn't expect.

Welcome new Guides!

Just from my interactions with you two on the forums, Lord, and Swag, I can't see how it could have possibly been a wrong choice.

totally read their names together as "Swag Lord" lord of the shinny tenno swag haha!

Really though welcome guys! Best of luck in your adventures! I may be a PS4 tenno but always here to help!

cheering on all the guides!

I have an idea for GotL, I have been with xXx STR1FE xXx on the relay almost everyday since he became a Guide and have noticed one important thing. There are a lot of Trolls and Trash talkers on the relay, so I started deflecting them, drawing their attention towards me, and sometimes get them to just leave the relay. I do this with the same professionalism as a guide in the process. Since Junior Guides can't kick or ban, maybe you could make some sort of Guardians for the Junior Guides? I know I help Strife out quite a bit by doing this and I keep the stress levels down for him. Guardians of the Lotus maybe? Dont need the special privledges, just need to be able to put up with the stress... Give it some thought? Thank you.

I have an idea for GotL, I have been with xXx STR1FE xXx on the relay almost everyday since he became a Guide and have noticed one important thing. There are a lot of Trolls and Trash talkers on the relay, so I started deflecting them, drawing their attention towards me, and sometimes get them to just leave the relay. I do this with the same professionalism as a guide in the process. Since Junior Guides can't kick or ban, maybe you could make some sort of Guardians for the Junior Guides? I know I help Strife out quite a bit by doing this and I keep the stress levels down for him. Guardians of the Lotus maybe? Dont need the special privledges, just need to be able to put up with the stress... Give it some thought? Thank you.

You do a good and hilarious job in those relays, keep it up

Hi :D ! 

Thank you ! I am honoured to dress the colours of the Lotus! Be sure that I would fill my task until the end!
Good chance for your next missions on solar system Tennos!

Hi there, 

welcome to the program, I do hope to see you about sometime :)

EDIT

A huge thanks to the awesome Tenno below for providing a positive, helpful attitude in the Relay, 

good stuff people :)

This also shows that the Guides are making a difference, keep it up people.

EFuMaCU.jpg

Edited by (PS4)D-onlinekilla-4D