Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

I'm talking about the first page of this thread...(I was here last round)

You wanted a link to the first page of the thread, and not a link to the application?

qCzEXH2.jpg?2

Click that and it takes you back to the first page.  

jaeYhD8.jpg?2

Delete that part, and it'll take you to the first page.

Clicking on the thread title should take you to the first page as well.  And you can click on;

eZPCJAd.jpg?2

to go to the first page.

Just in case I totally misunderstood; 

Link to the application - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14ZGyrPGvSbAtysne4q2PzgGYLRdIzN1oM1V3_B4A2ww/closedform

Link to DEDaniels other topic about GotL application - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/595150-guides-of-the-lotus-recruitment-15012016-22012016/

EDIT:

thclinton showed us this one;

OKvFeet.jpg?1

Click on "Page x of x" and you'll get a pop up that will allow you to jump directly to a specific page.

Edited by Noamuth

You wanted a link to the first page of the thread, and not a link to the application?

qCzEXH2.jpg?2

jaeYhD8.jpg?2

Clicking on the thread title should take you to the first page as well. And you can click on;

eZPCJAd.jpg?2

to go to the first page.

Link to the application - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14ZGyrPGvSbAtysne4q2PzgGYLRdIzN1oM1V3_B4A2ww/closedform

Link to DEDaniels other topic about GotL application - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/595150-guides-of-the-lotus-recruitment-15012016-22012016/

I found it(70 pages of memory lane), ty for links(I'm sure it will help other people too), also didn't know I could just change the page number in url like that

qCzEXH2.jpg?2

jaeYhD8.jpg?2

Clicking on the thread title should take you to the first page as well.  And you can click on;

eZPCJAd.jpg?2

to go to the first page.

Link to the application - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14ZGyrPGvSbAtysne4q2PzgGYLRdIzN1oM1V3_B4A2ww/closedform

Link to DEDaniels other topic about GotL application - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/595150-guides-of-the-lotus-recruitment-15012016-22012016/

This dude will be perfect GOTL

If you meet the following Guide requirements an invitation will be sent to you on the Forums:

- You have at least a 500 hours of game-play logged (Steam hours are not attributed into overall count).

- You display extensive knowledge of the game and keep up to date on the latest content.

- You are active on the official Warframe Forums and have no more than 1 warning points on your profile (30-Day temporary warning points will not count if they have expired).

When I saw the part about the forums after I submitted the form, I thought: GG, we lost already.

On a serious note, did some of the guides start without a solid rep and being active in the forums? I am really interested to be a guide but I don't wanna give myself false hope.

Also, anyone ever submitted a form where you mistyped your IGN?

Some of my friends went through that and suggested that we need a way to track and edit our submissions accordingly.(I don't even know if I entered my IGN correctly lmao)

Edited by RandOm3

If you meet the following Guide requirements an invitation will be sent to you on the Forums:

- You have at least a 500 hours of game-play logged (Steam hours are not attributed into overall count).

- You display extensive knowledge of the game and keep up to date on the latest content.

- You are active on the official Warframe Forums and have no more than 1 warning points on your profile (30-Day temporary warning points will not count if they have expired).

When I saw the part about the forums after I submitted the form, I thought: GG, we lost already.

On a serious note, did some of the guides start without a solid rep and being active in the forums? I am really interested to be a guide but I don't wanna give myself false hope.

Also, anyone ever submitted a form where you mistyped your IGN?

Some of my friends went through that and suggested that we need a way to track and edit our submissions accordingly.(I don't even know if I entered my IGN correctly lmao)

Forum presence is not required. Guides have been chosen who have had little to no forum presence.

Mistyping your IGN may make it impossible for us to find you. These forms are done through Google Forms, and don't allow form submissions to be edited by other users. If you believe you had poorly inputted your name, I don't see the problem, then, in submitting again, though do please try to keep your submissions to a minimum.

Thanks for the advice!

Hopefully no-one gets a headache from all the invalid forms my buddies and other such people popped from mistyped IGNs.

If you have a gmail, use Google docs to type up your application. It has spell checker and all that fun stuff, and you can proof read easier.

I just copy/pasted for my application.

Mistyping your IGN may make it impossible for us to find you. These forms are done through Google Forms, and don't allow form submissions to be edited by other users. If you believe you had poorly inputted your name, I don't see the problem, then, in submitting again, though do please try to keep your submissions to a minimum.

I just put my forum-profile link there, it's always up to date

If you are selected and receive the sigil then at a later dateare removed from the program for whatever reason do DE take the sigil back?

Yes , because the sigil is a beacon so people are able to see who is a guide and who not.