Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Bp Rewards. Seriously?

Nadioca

Never understand why people Whine about Forma Blueprints? Im always in need of formas & when i get a forma blueprints i do get happy cuz i save 20 plat..

So ask urself this question would u rather spend 20 plat on 1 forma or get 4 to 5 free formas from forma blueprints & if u rush em that 2 formas 4 the price of 1!!

So quit whining about formas & be thankful to get them.. I rather get those then spend 20 plat.

This is what i hate about people like u.. Im sure u were one of those who cried about all those rare 5 bundles dropping in t4 survival now T4 Survival has become useless & a wasted key..

People like u need to zip it cuz its topics like this that make de reduce drop rate.. Thx for ruining t4 Survival as rare 5 are a pain to get again which stinks. I rather. Have those then 3 orokin cells..

U ruined one thing dont even think about ruining this one thx

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

Never understand why people Whine about Forma Blueprints? Im always in need of formas & when i get a forma blueprints i do get happy cuz i save 20 plat..

So ask urself this question would u rather spend 20 plat on 1 forma or get 4 to 5 free formas from forma blueprints & if u rush em that 2 formas 4 the price of 1!!

So quit whining about formas & be thankful to get them.. I rather get those then spend 20 plat.

This is what i hate about people like u.. Im sure u were one of those who cried about all those rare 5 bundles dropping in t4 survival now T4 Survival has become useless & a wasted key..

People like u need to zip it cuz its topics like this that make de reduce drop rate.. Thx for ruining t4 Survival as rare 5 are a pain to get again which stinks. I rather. Have those then 3 orokin cells..

the only group of people that disliked R5 cores on T4S were DE themselves. At the time, people logged in and ran t4s solely for the reason of getting those cores.

Of course, DE thought that was too easy, and since grind needs to be pure suffering, it was removed. 

Forma was rare in the past, but it isn't anymore. Not only that, but it clogs the drop tables of the missions people go for the most. Nobody dislikes getting forma, people dislike getting only forma(and some other jewels like x3 Orokin Cells).

Nobody ever complains about the rewards themselves they complain about their placement in high tier missions/waves, surely getting a forma BP for a T123 defense is ok, but at wave 30 on T4 getting a forma is a slap on the face, that's why i never go past wave 20 or 20 minutes on survival, there is no point.

what? u always need formas? lol man i have like 30-80 most of the time and they are building 24/7 i think u are just running void rarely as formas just drop everywhere to pollute the drop tables so unless u are really lucky getting other rare prime parts then idk why u aren't already rich with formas by now.

Why can't they be in starchart survival and defense, or maybe even exterminate or a similarly reward-barren mission type? Why are they in rotation C?

Those O-Cells you mention would be a great reward on a node that rewards nothing. But DE's awful reward distribution put them on a mode with 20 other rewards.

I'm not saying those are the reason rare parts drop once in a blue moon, however. Simple dilution doesn't cause a part to have a sub-2% drop rate.

I'm not entirely sure I'm deciphering that correctly, but what's the point of getting the Forma via tower if you're just going to spend the plat to rush them instead of spending the plat on something interesting?

Look pal, even if i would build forma daily, it would take me 50 days till i would run out forma, and that is counting if i wouldnt do void for 50 days. Wich im going to, as new PA is closing in and im sure after im gained all new prime stuff, i have 50+ more forma BP in my inventory, giving me 100+ days till i would run out forma. As for R5 core nerf.... DE wanted it nerfed, not community.

I don't like you with all the forma's in one game and the other guy with all gold cores! I get things I don't need like orokin cells and keys! I have had 2 forma's in the last 3 weeks and one was daily reward! And I spend many hours on the game a day doing plenty of tower 3 and 4 void

Try this.

Go to the T4 Defense with intention of framing Loki Prime Systems.