Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Bp Rewards. Seriously?

Nadioca

Don't get me wrong, it's good for forma to be accessible without spending plat. But I build and use forma regularly and I still have over 50 forma blueprints. No one needs that much forma diluting the drop tables.

Edited by AgentScarlet

Never understand why people Whine about Forma Blueprints? Im always in need of formas & when i get a forma blueprints i do get happy cuz i save 20 plat..

So ask urself this question would u rather spend 20 plat on 1 forma or get 4 to 5 free formas from forma blueprints & if u rush em that 2 formas 4 the price of 1!!

So quit whining about formas & be thankful to get them.. I rather get those then spend 20 plat.

This is what i hate about people like u.. Im sure u were one of those who cried about all those rare 5 bundles dropping in t4 survival now T4 Survival has become useless & a wasted key..

People like u need to zip it cuz its topics like this that make de reduce drop rate.. Thx for ruining t4 Survival as rare 5 are a pain to get again which stinks. I rather. Have those then 3 orokin cells..

U ruined one thing dont even think about ruining this one thx

Its not the Forma itself that people dislike.

Its what it takes to build which is painful. This is why I have like 80 or so Bps of these things because I simply lack Neurodes

Never understand why people Whine about Forma Blueprints? Im always in need of formas & when i get a forma blueprints i do get happy cuz i save 20 plat..

So ask urself this question would u rather spend 20 plat on 1 forma or get 4 to 5 free formas from forma blueprints & if u rush em that 2 formas 4 the price of 1!!

So quit whining about formas & be thankful to get them.. I rather get those then spend 20 plat.

This is what i hate about people like u.. Im sure u were one of those who cried about all those rare 5 bundles dropping in t4 survival now T4 Survival has become useless & a wasted key..

People like u need to zip it cuz its topics like this that make de reduce drop rate.. Thx for ruining t4 Survival as rare 5 are a pain to get again which stinks. I rather. Have those then 3 orokin cells..

Bruh...you jumped into a shark tank with meat draws on with that one. 

Forma is not rare...least the bp isn't. As some have probably said the issue isn't really getting the bp (although many people have a nice big old collection atm) it's when you get them. I'm sorry but going a long time in a t4 just to get a bp is a kick right in the beef or taco (gender!). Now what people hate about people like you are those that just go off without even understanding the real issue. Now if DE were to change the forma bp into actual forma at higher lvls then hey pretty sure a lot of people would somewhat be fine just fine~

Edited by DiabolicalHamSandwich

Be grateful they're not orokin cells. But yeah not very good :(

I would PREFER Orokin Cells. Those things are painful to farm off of Sargeant Ruk now. I don't know what DE did with him, but his Cell drop rate is terrible now. I have to run it 5 or 6 times to get 1 Cell.

Its not the Forma itself that people dislike.

Its what it takes to build which is painful. This is why I have like 80 or so Bps of these things because I simply lack Neurodes

No, what people hate IS the forma itself. I mean for the easy to get low tier missions it's completely understandable, maybe even all the way up to T3, but their prescence on T4 is a slap in the face, taking also in consideration that T4 is also clogged with parts from previous tiers.

No, what people hate IS the forma itself. I mean for the easy to get low tier missions it's completely understandable, maybe even all the way up to T3, but their prescence on T4 is a slap in the face, taking also in consideration that T4 is also clogged with parts from previous tiers.

You should farm Earth - Lua. Can easily get 2-3 Neurodes a run, and T2/T3 keys to boot.

Dude, just play the void more often than. I don't play it as much as I used to and I CAN'T GET RID OF MY BP FAST ENOUGH.

Currently sitting at 45 BUILT FORMAS and 78 FORMA BP. It takes 1 day to make 1. I get at least 3-5 bp a week. At this rate it would take me a YEAR to build/get rid all my forma BPs.

The drop table is overly saturated in forma bp. EVERY ROTATION IS A FORMA BP DROP. I think it needs to be lowered, and removed for at least rotation c which is the one that kicks everyone in the balls.

Edited by kitsu

Everyone with their damn formas. *grumbles* 

I would gladly take the formas, need them for clan things and my own personal builds. 

I think a rough estimate for how many i need would be around 200-400.  

I'm not even joking. 

Edited by Verre

Good God just stop already dont like it stop playing the key then...

I do have the rare stuff already so i always need formas cuz there are still weapons & kubrows i plan to forma up...

Here a better Sulation instead of removing the drop rate how about making forma blueprints tradeable...

That would solve ur issue better then changing the drop rate as there are loads of people out thrre there who can use formas!!!

Here is, again today

QWTLGVI.jpg

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

And this is one of the reasons I don't go into the Void anymore.  I have enough Forma BP's to wallpaper my Liset, inside and out, as well as Mag Prime BP's.

I understand how RNG works but good grief!  Some kind of way to make sure you aren't getting more than 2-3 of the same thing in a row would be much appreciated.

Not everyone formas their gear, so when they go to a void looking for prime parts and put in 30+ minutes of they expect something other than the opposite of what they're looking for. If you worked five days a week and had a few hours to play.

How much do you think it would frustrate you to get 8 forma rewards and an ember prime helmet while you're desperately trying to get a loki prime system in the limited time you had? What if you're trying to get some ducats for the void trader and all you get are formas and keys so you can't afford any of his stuff?

You shouldn't be so hostile towards someone because the way you play is different from theirs, not everyone wants to forma their gear.

Also, you should never buy a forma when they're so easy to get and make.

Edited by TheGuyverOne

Well not my problem that not everyone formas there gear truth is im mastery 19 & maxed out on rank..

Im board with nothing else to do in this game so im restricted to formaing weapons Building Forma Blueprints & running raids while also doing a dojo remodle just to give me somthing to do..

Because honestly there's nothing left 4 me to do & if they reduce the forma drop rate Because of a thread like this..

Then that reduces the stuff left to do in this game even more..

Put it everyone needs to stop complaining about stupid things like this & start complaining about the lack of stuff to do once u max rank.

People need to complain about all the annoying bugs & glitches along with the freezes that ruins the game that needs fixed but goes untouched

Those kind of things are legit complaints im tired of people complaining about stuff that needs nerfed like weapons & stuff

stop complaining about OP weapons like the Synoid Gammercor & start complaining about the lack of bug fixes & more content to keep us interested...

This game is becoming unplayable & enemies becoming to OP because every good weapon that comes out gets nerfed cuz some butt hurt person claims its op thats not what ya should complain about.

Leave our weapons & frames alone & actually fix this broken lack of fresh content unplayable game

Here somthing that DE should do that can make the OP & everyone happy..

How about instead of dropping the drop rate in void either make Forma Blueprints tradeable or add A. Permanent Forma Blueprint to Nightnare Raids which would work like the other 3 resource Blueprints

However only way to retrive it would. Be nightmare raid.

That would allow them to either lower the drop rate or remove the forma Blueprints from the void. That would also help clean up inventory space & at the end of the day everyone walks away happy.

Get er done DE thx

Not everyone formas their gear, so when they go to a void looking for prime parts and put in 30+ minutes of they expect something other than the opposite of what they're looking for. If you worked five days a week and had a few hours to play.

How much do you think it would frustrate you to get 8 forma rewards and an ember prime helmet while you're desperately trying to get a loki prime system in the limited time you had? What if you're trying to get some ducats for the void trader and all you get are formas and keys so you can't afford any of his stuff?

You shouldn't be so hostile towards someone because the way you play is different from theirs, not everyone wants to forma their gear.

Also, you should never buy a forma when they're so easy to get and make.

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

Well not my problem that not everyone formas there gear truth is im mastery 19 & maxed out on rank..

Im board with nothing else to do in this game so im restricted to formaing weapons Building Forma Blueprints & running raids while also doing a dojo remodle just to give me somthing to do..

Because honestly there's nothing left 4 me to do & if they reduce the forma drop rate Because of a thread like this..

Then that reduces the stuff left to do in this game even more..

Put it everyone needs to stop complaining about stupid things like this & start complaining about the lack of stuff to do once u max rank.

People need to complain about all the annoying bugs & glitches along with the freezes that ruins the game that needs fixed but goes untouched

Those kind of things are legit complaints im tired of people complaining about stuff that needs nerfed like weapons & stuff

stop complaining about OP weapons like the Synoid Gammercor & start complaining about the lack of bug fixes & more content to keep us interested...

This game is becoming unplayable & enemies becoming to OP because every good weapon that comes out gets nerfed cuz some butt hurt person claims its op thats not what ya should complain about.

Leave our weapons & frames alone & actually fix this broken lack of fresh content unplayable game

Here somthing that DE should do that can make the OP & everyone happy..

How about instead of dropping the drop rate in void either make Forma Blueprints tradeable or add A. Permanent Forma Blueprint to Nightnare Raids which would work like the other 3 resource Blueprints

However only way to retrive it would. Be nightmare raid.

That would allow them to either lower the drop rate or remove the forma Blueprints from the void. That would also help clean up inventory space & at the end of the day everyone walks away happy.

Get er done DE thx

yeah of course it's handy if you don't actually need the rare stuff, but guess why 95% of the people that play void keys are playing them? Here's a tip: it's not to get a forma every round. There's only a small portion of people that actually need this many forma this bad, but to cater to this 5% instead of the 95% that doesn't seems kinda off. 

How would making formas trade-able decrease the drop table dilution? All that does is add another non-valueable thing to the market (who is going to spend plat on formas when they are this easy to get nowadays?) it solves nothing. 

Also THIS is in need of a fix, it causes people to get void fatique really really fast and just makes the game more boring even for non-mr 19 players. Good job that you got all your rare parts before this prime part stealth nerf, but once again you are in the minority here. 

Also to anyone else in this topic, I kindly ask you to look at this: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426276-void-rotation-c-drop-rates-remain-broken-something-still-needs-to-be-done/

Because, getting 4 consecutive forma in 20 waves is not cool when you could potentially get a Loki part, a Braton part etc. you can build one forma a day, by the time you get to use that forma on a weapon you'll gain 4 more the next day. It'd be okay if you could build multiple forma but even now forma as a reward is a joke. I build one every day and I still have 90+ BP's. A few cooked.

I feel for you, i dislike it too. What i find aggravating tho is the 2,5k credit caches and silver cores in T4. Now thats really not proper for stuff like that to be there. Also yeah i can get back behind some mechanic for at least variety in consecutive rewards.

-megasnip-

I lol'd.

I'll give you 50 plat if you find me one update note where they haven't fixed a single bug. Every update note, every patch, there is a bug fix, it's just your kind that refuses to realize that.

I don't see how killing a high level heavy gunner with a quarter of a clip from S-Gammacor was balanced but that's another story.

DE could actually distribute forma to idk everywhere and lower the drop rates. Void keys are limited, so if I use a few void keys like say 5 of them in a day, I'd like to at least get a decent prime part or two from them, but instead you get 5-8 forma at the end of the day and a few orokin cells. How exactly can you finish forma without plat? You can only build one a day, you claim it, you build another, do another void mission and you come back with 3 more. There is absolutely no way to finish forma BP at this point unless you exclusively restrict yourself from void.

I wouldn't mind if they were cooked forma in a T4D but you're telling me I'm gonna have to fight 3-5 nullifiers , 5-7 bombards, 2-4 MOA all at once just to get a forma BP. Rinse and repeat till you kick the bucket.

If we followed your mentality the game would never improve and each major update would just be bug fixes.

U18: Destruction of the bugs.

U19: Bug extermination

U20: All your bugs are belong to us.

Edited by izzatuw

this complain-threads about formas, weapons and frames are annoying ... mostly because it get changed which is even more annoying, my synoid gammacor has jumped from joyful use - beside other weapons - to a dustholder (nah, dont tell me whatever about modding or formaing), and when i get reminded about the useless nerfs in warframe in a thread like this im sharing it ...

you can do smth, you can wait, im shure U 17 will come soon, it SOUNDS like its time for :))))))))

Edited by Khampa