Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Is Getting Boring And Boring Endless Grind

AlienRoMe

best solution: hiberate.

just go to anohter game for up to 6 months and come back. the wya they keep messsing with the game you will always be learning everything all over again(like i am !.)

But then you'll be missing out awesome event weapons and Sigils and everything else. :S

But then you'll be missing out awesome event weapons and Sigils and everything else. :S

no. it isnt worth it. the reason is this. i missed alot of events because i not only burnout'd out i grindout myself to the point i had grown hate that only the stalker and the red hood could only know for the devs.

in the end it is a game in which you cant "win". in the end it is always best to take time out of a game and invest into something else.

trust me: this game will get to you and you wil not win against the devs. they will change anythign to aplease themselves while saying they are doing it for the sake of the game.

no. they are devs first and formost ; they have to ensure people cant win without struggle because then you are not  "trying out the new things".

......still miss infested on IO.

EDIT: grammer!!!!

Edited by helix.hex

Because when you hit mr 8 you have done everything atleast hundred times already.

DE forces players to grind void non stop because they keep vaulting prime stuff and you dont want to lose chance to get those. 

Baron doesnt keep old stuff so you need to farm ducats and if you are collector you need to farm x amount every two weeks how long it takes its up to you, but "normal" players have hard time find time to do anything else than void. Baron should keep old stuff stock, but higher price.

Those two things leads to DE taking freedom from players how they spend time when they play this game. This game also have XP grind (warframe, arcwing, forma), core farm, recource farm, mod farm, but because of DE forcing players how they spend theur time there is barely enough time to "normal" player do all those things without "special groups" and "special farming methods".

^This.^

I have played this game for a long time and being forced into special groups to receive any appreciable amount of EXP or resources is killing me.

DE needs to fix the resource and EXP system.

I have something that may or may not be completely revolutionary, if your bored or something, or don't feel the need to play at all, play something else  as well or instead. Nobody is forcing you to stay, or to be here. You choose your way to play, nobody else.

Nobody is forced into anything, regardless of what you say. I've seen people complain about being forced into XP farming groups. Please, what an absolute joke. Hundreds and hundreds of forma later, and I've done maybe 20 in xp run groups at an absolute push. If you don't know how to level efficiently outside of these XP farm groups, then the problem is absolutely not the game.

Star map is changing, hopefully that change will bring new content, and if not immediately, has some absolutely insane potential when you think about it, plus void changes ARE coming, and to the way the loot is worked.

Simple answer, if your burnt out / bored etc, take a break. I'm 2k hours in an still having a blast, as are quite a few people posting in this thread. Warframe is not a game where it holds your hand and guides you through everything, telling you what to do, do whatever you want to do, its an ever expanding sandbox right now.

Do you not want this game to be better than every MMO ever?

It's why I am so critical of DE.

I just don't see the way to fix such a system. The game WILL have grind as a massive element one way or another - be it to get the Warframe parts or credits or materials. Just like one grinds through WoW for rep, armor, and gold. It's about being able to say "is the fun of this game balancing out the grind?" and I think it is.

Its a valid excuse as things can drastically change. There are two big reworks coming soon that change the way the game is played in big ways. its NOT just expansion content being created.

They just reworked their title character- NOTHING is set in stone and subject to change. The easiest way to convey the idea that things are not where they want it to be and that they are not "done" creating the game and new systems is to just call it Beta.

it's a shame how few understand this concept.

Wow another "I am board give me more to do" post. Common people if its so boring then realize theirs a outside world of our own to explore and not just leech off the developers of this game demanding more or calling their game boring as crap, we all know the game has a grinding issue that over 90% of any game that has a random chance drop is trying to figure out as well. 

Warframe however doesn't demand you pay $60 for their game upfront however and for that reason ill be patient, wait, and enjoy my game.

All these walls of text and im just like..

"Everyone has their own opinion yo."

Seriously... There are other MMOs out there to cater to your playstyle.. i personally love WF for its dedicated and active devs..

If you find it boring.. hey thats okay.. no one is judging.

Try taking a break from it. I stopped playing nearly a year ago due to boredom, but started again recently. Now it's easily my favorite game again at the moment. Chances are in another couple months i'll do the same thing and start playing some time mid 2016. For me personally it keeps it interesting in the long run.

Then you are lucky to have nice amount pile of ducats. I can barely do yet another void mission when it comes to ducat farm so i can barely keep up the amount ducats required. I would do something else than void, but i get burned in few hours farming void. Like i sayed DE doesnt give players choice how they spend their gameplay hours. I would gladly take a break from void if that would not lead to missing out trader stuff or prime items because vaulting.

Maybe i just need to take another two year break from the game maybe then game has gone past "beta".

You can barely do enough Void m issions to keep up?! Sorry but Baro Ki Ter is not for you then. He is for the long time players from like 2.5 years ago that have collected so many Prime parts they did not want to just sell them just for credits. You do not have to keep up with Void Trader. His items do repeat its just a matter of when. Whats really at the heart of this is that YOU put the preasure on yourself to Want to get Void Trader items. You feel the need to farm for Ducats. Its like a smoker blaming Big Tobacco for their 1 pack a day habit or a alcholic blaming Coors for their drinking habit. THere are pleanty of ways to quit both but they choose not to see that its their problem and their inability to want to do the hard work to quit those harmful things. I am sorry to say if you do not enjoy warframe & you are only grinding to get something, then Warframe has become harmful to you. Comeback when you can get into a better frame of mind when it come playing this. Another option is stay away from Warframe for at least 2-4 major updates then you can grind for all those new weapons or frames in different parts of the game & maybe even get prime parts in the solar system.