Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Is Getting Boring And Boring Endless Grind

AlienRoMe

i dont know why but i found it boring when you are above mr 8

Because when you hit mr 8 you have done everything atleast hundred times already.

DE forces players to grind void non stop because they keep vaulting prime stuff and you dont want to lose chance to get those. 

Baron doesnt keep old stuff so you need to farm ducats and if you are collector you need to farm x amount every two weeks how long it takes its up to you, but "normal" players have hard time find time to do anything else than void. Baron should keep old stuff stock, but higher price.

Those two things leads to DE taking freedom from players how they spend time when they play this game. This game also have XP grind (warframe, arcwing, forma), core farm, recource farm, mod farm, but because of DE forcing players how they spend theur time there is barely enough time to "normal" player do all those things without "special groups" and "special farming methods".

Edited by Sompero

i dont know why but i found it boring when you are above mr 8

Because when you hit mr 8 you have done everything atleast hundred times already.

Posts from people with barely a post count of 10 char started 9th of april 2015 and 29 of april and already bored or burned out .....thanks guys please ignore the trolls.....

Posts from people with barely a post count of 10 char started 9th of april 2015 and 29 of april and already bored or burned out .....thanks guys please ignore the trolls.....

Started playing closed beta took two year break from the because of lack of time to play. If you want to know i am MR16 in a few minutes and no draco farms and only two free boosters runs and +1000 hours gameplay. Also edited my earlier post you may find something smart to say that also.

Edited by Sompero

it's important to want to play Warframe just for the sake of playing it.

wanting to play it for getting things - is a downward spiral the burns people out of every Video Game, not no exceptions.

if you don't really enjoy playing Warframe just for playing it, i recommend trying to find way(s) to do so.

Edit:

typo.

Edited by taiiat

Steps to having fun;

Ignore the meta. 

Do what you feel like doing, and slowly work for your goal instead of mindlessly grinding it.

Enjoy what DE has put in to the game. (I.E. tile sets and animations) (That sea lab tile set, i took nice and slowly and explored <3) 

Join a clan, help newbies, or even make a clan of your own and design a whole dojo to your liking. 

Get your friends in to the game, and play together, show them the ropes, help them get new gear.

Wait or prepare for upcoming content

follow the devstreams

Lurk the forums 

I'm MR17, almost 18, and still having a good time.

Edited by Vesiga

Not necessarily. Mastery rank doesn't always correlate with time spent in game.

To OP, I think taiiat and Vesiga have your answers (the latter seems to be a Cephalon of some kind, so better take heed).

And here I thought the game was about doing missions, explore for rare/reinforced containers, and having fun.

Go figure.

Explore? What there is to explore the same old tiles, that reveal you nothing new,give you nothing new and doesn't develop the lore. I have been there since the start, and I would be a liar if I told anyone that there is something to explore in warframe.

You said it yourself, the game is about collecting loot, nothing else. If you think that  breaking containers is something worthwhile to mention.. that's great, but that's still collecting loot.

Edited by Alphafox

The game is a grind if you only view it as a grind.

I just went and got all the Ducats for the Prisma Arrow earlier today and not once did I get bored because I was enjoying just playing the game.

Having an end goal in mind for why you're playing is a good way to have direction but if you're only playing because you want the end goal than you'll likely end up in a grind.

Same goes for Prime items. If you run Void only for the weapons/frames then it'll be a grind for you. Playing Void because you want to run Void keeps it from being grindy.

However, if you can't find the 'want' to play then you're either burnt out, lacking direction, or just not all that interested in the game itself.

DE forces players to grind void non stop because they keep vaulting prime stuff and you dont want to lose chance to get those. 

Baron doesnt keep old stuff so you need to farm ducats and if you are collector you need to farm x amount every two weeks how long it takes its up to you, but "normal" players have hard time find time to do anything else than void. Baron should keep old stuff stock, but higher price.

Those two things leads to DE taking freedom from players how they spend time when they play this game. This game also have XP grind (warframe, arcwing, forma), core farm, recource farm, mod farm, but because of DE forcing players how they spend theur time there is barely enough time to "normal" player do all those things without "special groups" and "special farming methods".

This is so annoying.

DE does not force you to play for any reason. DESteve ain't holding a Lato to your head and shouting "Run t4 Defence untill you get a Loki Prime System!".

You play because you want something out of the game. The wants you have are not the result of anything DE does. DE simply takes actions upon the game and you're response to them gives you your own 'wants'.

Edited by trst

MR 18, all i do is log every 14 days to buy the new Baro trash, then log off and let the game rot on the corner for another 14 days.

Then you are lucky to have nice amount pile of ducats. I can barely do yet another void mission when it comes to ducat farm so i can barely keep up the amount ducats required. I would do something else than void, but i get burned in few hours farming void. Like i sayed DE doesnt give players choice how they spend their gameplay hours. I would gladly take a break from void if that would not lead to missing out trader stuff or prime items because vaulting.

Maybe i just need to take another two year break from the game maybe then game has gone past "beta".

Edited by Sompero

I just went and got all the Ducats for the Prisma Arrow earlier today and not once did I get bored because I was enjoying just playing the game.

Having an end goal in mind for why you're playing is a good way to have direction but if you're only playing because you want the end goal than you'll likely end up in a grind.

Same goes for Prime items. If you run Void only for the weapons/frames then it'll be a grind for you. Playing Void because you want to run Void keeps it from being grindy.

However, if you can't find the 'want' to play then you're either burnt out, lacking direction, or just not all that interested in the game itself.

Oooor, you realize that the game doesn't have much content after all.

Idk much about the lore of the game but I think we're(Tenno) suppose to get strong and take over the solar system. So you have to grind/farm for weapons and frames. The only thing is that there's nothing to do once you are. DE must be trying to tell us we suck and aren't strong enough for that kind of content so we have to keep grinding. But ya...I wouldn't say it's boring but if you don't have anything to do in a game that's all about grinding it's hard to have fun imo. Just play something else.

This is so annoying.

DE does not force you to play for any reason. DESteve ain't holding a Lato to your head and shouting "Run t4 Defence untill you get a Loki Prime System!".

You play because you want something out of the game. The wants you have are not the result of anything DE does. DE simply takes actions upon the game and you're response to them gives you your own 'wants'.

And when you something you deserve it and you don't get it?

-after you play that for a week?

Can you call that an objective?

Or a ridiculous waste of time?

Edited by BBOTAA

This is so annoying.

I wont even bother when you have missed whole point thanks anyway and already have loki system and loki prime.

Edited by Sompero