Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is This Blue Spirit Thing In Synthesis Scanner.

Flame-bird

Question

8 answers to this question

Thank you!

It's the stuff that leads you to the Synthesis target. Keep following it and you'll eventually get to the target.

Just a energy signature left behind by the target.  It's like a protein stain on the space/time fabric of the universe, which only special scanners pick up.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Thanks

It's the stuff that leads you to the Synthesis target. Keep following it and you'll eventually get to the target.

That's what everyone wants you to think. In actuality it is the residual energy of a dying Tenno leading you to his unmarked grave. Simaris is actually harvesting our dead and dying brothers and sister to fuel a super weapon to destroy the Lotus.

That's what everyone wants you to think. In actuality it is the residual energy of a dying Tenno leading you to his unmarked grave. Simaris is actually harvesting our dead and dying brothers and sister to fuel a super weapon to destroy the Lotus.

HE KNOWS TOO MUCH

ium3mUJ.gif

YOU SAW NOTHING

nobody has clearly explained the other half of it IMO - so take note that those are 'breadcrumbs' to follow to get to the Synthesis Target.

nobody who missed that prime time will get the context.

it seemed obvious to me that it was referencing Men In Black... and i didn't see Prime Time.

the 'he knows too much' also gave it away to me.