Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok So

Lord-Taco-the-Great

Im in 7 days to die right now, it's day 14 and my only comrade is AFK.

That means I'm screwed. Wanna know why?  

(send halp pls)

Day 7 is more or less the time that decides if the player's defenses are solid or not. On every 7th Day multiple, a massive horde of Zombies and Zombie Dogs travels through the area the player is currently in. This horde could consist of:

The first time I tried 7 Days, I didn't know what was going to happen and died horribly. Got pissed off. Gave up for a while.

The second time I tried 7 Days, I went to a town, found a large brick building, and fortified the *crap* out of it.  The walls were reinforced with iron-plated wood and a fighting rampart atop the reinforced part where I could take cover from the spitter guys. There was a deep moat, with spikes and an access path to clear the crud out, and more spikes around the moat at ground level, and the inside wall of the moat was stonework with sheet metal over it. The only way in being to jump over it at on specific point.

Zombie horde? Pls.

This...

Is how you celebrate your 1000 posts milestone?

Alright then.

EDIT: I've got something that can help you out. You can thank me later.

Not bad, but I think these would be better songs.

Destruction by fit for a king

Bleed for ancient gods by amon amarth

Destroyer of the universe by amon amarth (good for going on a flaming rampage of destruction and annihilation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LLnwEcgWxw

And when the sun has risen and you have won

Victorious March by amon amarth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y03RW6I60fQ}

Let the metal consume you and you will become an unstoppable force of death and destruction

Edited by Surtur