Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share Your Pretty Warframe (Warning: Large Pictures)

Ajreil

I want to know how you've managed to get the Dex Dakra as your secondary.

Great Nyx though, really like the colour coordination with your Nikana.

During Warframe's 2 year anniversary in April, everyone who logged on during that two-week period received the Dex Dakra and the Dex Furis, with slots and potatoes. During their 1 year, they released just the Dex Furis. If we follow the pattern, we will probably get a Dex primary along with the other two at Warframe's 3rd anniversary.

Also, thanks for the compliment on my Nyx.

Edited by Ajreil

During Warframe's 2 year anniversary in April, everyone who logged on during that two-week period received the Dex Dakra and the Dex Furis, with slots and potatoes. During their 1 year, they released just the Dex Furis. If we follow the pattern, we will probably get a Dex primary along with the other two at Warframe's 3rd anniversary.

He is talking about how you have a melee weapon as your secondary...

lol. Yea, you completely missed the joke. :3

No. The Dex Furis are the secondary, Dex Dakra is a melee weapon. I believe you made a typo.

As other's have pointed out, you missed my joke. I already know all about the Dex weapons, owning both myself, but you weren't to know and still took the time to explain it to me, so thanks.

Oh... it's a rare bug that is triggered when you mistype something. It's either called a Typo or a Bluescreen, not certain which one.