The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Mountable Turret, When Can We Expect Mountable Mech Suits?

elele

So Grineers are going to have mountable turrets. Obviously the next step is to put some robotic legs onto those turrets and make them a mobile robotic turret. -- I'm sure Grineers didn't capture that Lynx robot and study it simply for lulz and giggles. 

Basically what I'm saying is Grineers would develop a mech suit of sorts. 

And if Tenno can hijack the turrets, Tenno can hijack the mech suit. 

Like this: 

So DE, can we expect to have a mech suit to play around? 

Might be kinda odd for gameplay, because you would be going from an agile ninja to something much slower. Would probably need areas specifically made for the mecha for it to work smoothly as well.

With that said, I looove mecha so YAS PLS

Edited by ArmyUnit

I doubt it, the only possible thing I can think of would be vehicles. The main barrier is that maps aren't open enough for Mechs and even vehicles. They didn't go for Ships or Mechs for Archwing, I think they are avoiding that. They don't want to game to just look like others (i.e. Titanfall).

we already do, its called archwing.

This.

Give warframes an exo skeleton to help with the archwing weight in atmosphere, and instant mecha.

A bonus side effect is it may encourage people to find / level / use archwing if you could use it in regular maps.

Maybe... as a part of one of future trials/raids. One Tenno mounts Jackal/quadruped robot or something like that to clear the path from "obstacles" other Tenno follow and defend. Dunno, I think that in a raid as a small part of it - would be acceptable, in a normal gameplay - nah!