Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Freezer Op, Plz Nerf.

FelisImpurrator

So I think my fridge got buffed a bit too hard.

It's a combination fridge and freezer. So, well. I was going to eat some sliced cantaloupe, bought just the other day. We were keeping it in the fresh-food drawer, just below the freezer and at the top of the regular fridge section.

Turns out half the tray was covered in a sheet of frost, because that drawer gets so much ambient cold from the freezer (which is half full and set to the lowest setting, but still manages to freeze regular ice so much it turns brittle and splinters) that it drops below zero.

I just gave up and ate some ice cream, because that doesn't turn into giant fruity bricks when it's stored at sub-zero temperatures.

TL;DR: Fridge confirmed for Frost Prime, and Frost 2.0 overbuffed. Also, "I'm detecting ice. Lots of it."

So I think my fridge got buffed a bit too hard.

It's a combination fridge and freezer. So, well. I was going to eat some sliced cantaloupe, bought just the other day. We were keeping it in the fresh-food drawer, just below the freezer and at the top of the regular fridge section.

Turns out half the tray was covered in a sheet of frost, because that drawer gets so much ambient cold from the freezer (which is half full and set to the lowest setting, but still manages to freeze regular ice so much it turns brittle and splinters) that it drops below zero.

I just gave up and ate some ice cream, because that doesn't turn into giant fruity bricks when it's stored at sub-zero temperatures.

TL;DR: Fridge confirmed for Frost Prime, and Frost 2.0 overbuffed. Also, "I'm detecting ice. Lots of it."

I suspect that a tenno in a frost warframe took a peek in your fridge and didnt like what he/she saw then proceeded to freeze your fridge *troll the fridge with a frost* looked at you with the well known expression *trollface*

Put a potato on it. Doubling the capacity would allow you to move your fruit to a different part of the fridge where they wont become fruity popsicles.

It's still full even with the potato in. Actually, I think it got supercharged too much from the potatoes.

...put a fire mod into it, mod it for blast.

And get exploded fruit everywhere? My fridge needs a nerf, not a buff!

Have you tried uninstalling?

Weird piece of gear, I think it came with the cryo mod installed by default. Can't remove it. Maybe I should file a bug report?

Nah, but seriously, this country is hot enough without making the fridge do fire damage.

fire-good.

15162707-Grilled-chicken-thigh-on-the-fl

I know what you mean, we're having record highs in my area and it's insane.  half of my windows have box fans in them and an AC going all the time and I still break out into a sweat just walking across the living room.

Edited by Noamuth

Grilled CANTALOUPE, though? That sounds... unwise.

Also, do you have a bunch of Ember Primes running around your area now? Here, it's just a constant state of World on Fire.

(And what's the temp range? ...in Celsius, because I have an irrational Fahrenhate for the other scale.)