Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access

Axeroix

yeah I know its just annoying that I just missed the Edo Prime armour

just like the Targis Prime

*Looks at your avatar* ...You didn't miss anything, unless you chose to.

Also, isn't 3 months enough time to gather up some money if you're willing to spend it?

*Looks at your avatar* ...You didn't miss anything, unless you chose to.

Also, isn't 3 months enough time to gather up some money if you're willing to spend it?

He bought the second pack over the Accessories and obviously the max pack. He chose an ingame obtainable frame, an ingame obtainable archwing, and profile icons over the previously current series of Prime Accessories, Prime Accessories which are known to be exclusive to the Prime Access program along with the fact that none have returned, save the one accessory pack that was given out with the signed Excalibur statue in Devstream 50.

The priorities of OP clearly differ from ours.

Edited by LazerSkink

He bought the second pack over the Accessories and obviously the max pack. He chose an ingame obtainable frame, an ingame obtainable archwing, and profile icons over the previously current series of Prime Accessories, Prime Accessories which are known to be exclusive to the Prime Access program along with the fact that none have returned, save the one accessory pack that was given out with the signed Excalibur statue in Devstream 50.

The priorities of OP clearly differ from ours.

I understand I originally thought I would get the money for the rest of the pack later that month, but between Exams and well life I was never able to gather the money

I understand I originally thought I would get the money for the rest of the pack later that month, but between Exams and well life I was never able to gather the money

I'm not blaiming you or anything, it's understandable. People have different priorities and different preferences along with use of money, I have no issue with that. But, you did have 3 months to save up for the whole pack, unless I don't know all of it (which I know I don't).

I luckily got it the Last Day! 

Tbh Edo Prime shoulda Been Ash Primes. 

Off topic. (StillPrimeAccesstho)

I bet Ash Prime gets Daedalus Prime! 

What yall think he may get? That armor he wears looks like Daedalus Prime-ish xD

Edited by ShadowsofKoga

I luckily got it the Last Day! 

Tbh Edo Prime shoulda Been Ash Primes. 

Off topic. (StillPrimeAccesstho)

I bet Ash Prime gets Daedalus Prime! 

What yall think he may get? That armor he wears looks like Daedalus Prime-ish xD

Primes are usually never shown with their accessories. Those are Ash's biological shoulders, not any form of cosmetic armor.

Edited by LazerSkink