Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Issue [Megathread - Resolved]

UrbanHermit

I think i broke the game. we were doing void and i was killing everything with my exalted blade and then mission ended and we finished...then the game stopped working lol

the same S#&$ happen to me to

So i was doing a T4D. first reward was Dakra Prime BP, second reward was a rare fusion pack and third reward was forma BP. After i left at wave 15, it said complete, but i did not leave the mission. After about minute, it kicked me out the login screen. Afte i loged back in, to only see me rewards not their. Help please.

I went to the tellurium alert, completed the mission, the tellurium did not show up in the mission rewards and as the extract flew away it booted me to log-in, and it keeps telling me my info isn't correct. I am wondering if in addition to being booted if I just got boned on the alert reward?

Finished tellerium alert,  didn't get the tell in the rewards and then as ship flies away *poof* back to login, which isn't letting me.

Exactly I got in just long enough to see I didn't even get credit for the tellurium alert

I went to the tellurium alert, completed the mission, the tellurium did not show up in the mission rewards and as the extract flew away it booted me to log-in, and it keeps telling me my info isn't correct. I am wondering if in addition to being booted if I just got boned on the alert reward?

You just got boned because i think every time you finish mission game will try to connect server for "confirmation" and if game doesnt get "answer" you get killed in floor or booted, but anyway in that case you mission didnt count and you have to rerun it.