Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Or Kubrow?

Guest khk6

Carrier. I just cant exist anymore without him.

Vacuum really helps me keep focused on the enemy instead of having to look down all the time and walk over every single loots.

The game is alot more fun to play with autoloot.

I made a mistake of playing with carrier and depending on him to auto-loot everything now i can't play without him anymore making kubrows and other sentinels useless to me :/, however the retriever (carrier) kubrow is gonna get announced soon so maybe then i will use that kubrow instead of my carrier

I like my Kubrow, but the one mod I love (coolant leak) is only available on sentinels, and I get more utility out of sentinels (vacuum). So unless im hunting VIP's (Sanaka). Then I use carrier pretty much. 

I also don't like the fact that you cant instantly switch between Kubrows. To me kubrows should be developed more to be end game sentinels, i cant see any reason to no be able to switch between them at least.

Edited by Zacheal

I used to swear by sentinels, but ever since I bred my first kubrow, about a week after release, I haven't been able to turn back; I like the personality of kubrow, and the fact they make my ship feel less empty. Every now and then I drag out my Helios for scan duty; but there's something gratifying about watching a member of my kubrow pack go to town on unsuspecting enemies.

Edited by Revenant102