Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in a while. I recently bought myself a Wii U and I've been playing monster hunter 3 ultimate ever since.

I may come on later but...

DON'T BLAME IF I DON'T CAME OK BLAME THE F**KING RAHTIAN.

You must perform the blood sacrifice to come back.

I'd say a sacrifice of 3 monkeys and 2 parrots will suffice.

Rainbow Tentacle N°1, Dreykan, on-line, all systems nominal and ready to engage!

Rainbow Tentacle N°2, Rettycombine, what's your status? over

Main Tentacle to Rainbow Tentacle N°1 - All Systems are clear and ready to go.
Main Tentacle to Rainbow Tentacle N°2 - Don't use that kitty cannon that we bought back yesterday.

I SHOT A UNICORN FROM A KITTEN CANNON MADE OUT OF HUMMUS

Main Tentacle to Rainbow Tentacle N°2 - F*CK ! DAMN IT I ALREADY SAID DON'T USED THAT KITTY CANNON ! ITS STILL UNSTABLE !

tumblr_mkhjneOR4T1ri08goo1_500.gif

Main tentacle, seem's like we got some trouble down here, requesting reinforcements, over

Main Tentacle to Rainbow Tentacle N°1 - Roger Rainbow Tentacle N°1, sending rainbow cannons on your way now.

Roger that. Wizards are being deployed.

Main Tentacle to SilverBones - Thy's help is very much appreciated. Please accept my gratitude. (Bows)

Laser Battalion is at your service ser! Meeting at the randezvous point in 2 hours!

Main Tentacle to Hammerdin - Do you mind if I add some rainbow into your Laser cannons and stuff? Looks cool when you shoot it. :D