The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Several thousand years of tennolution take us to this moment. Our clan is finnally kawaii.

F1maEbI.gif

Thanks for all your efforts, dear warlord~

also, dat pinky Nekros

also also, almost 100 pages of the clan thread :D looks like a lot of things to celebrate

Edited by Dreykan

1 year and 6 days ago.

Marked my first introduction to warframe.

and...

IWISHINEVERDIDIT.

BECUZNOWIHAVETODEALWITHTHEINSANITYTHATISYUIKAMI

GODCURSEDME

WHYGOD

WHHHYYYYYY!Y!Y!Y!Y!Y!Y!!!!!!!

The short answer... because you touch yourself at night.

I am extremely interested in being a Pink Giant Octopus!

Pink? Its close enough to purple to catch my attention

Giant!? I too am fond of large things..

Octopus!? You had me at bilaterally symmetrical cephalopod <3

Do not be intimidated by my overwhelming post count, Im a natural born lurker.

ign:  Purpul

Edited by Purpul

Hey!

I really want to join PGO because I've always wanted to join a clan that's active, not to big and not too small who knows how to have fun and still play the game, it would also be nice to have some help if ever needed! I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people and making new friends! I also really like your clan emblem. I also more or less know my way around the game so i'll be happy to share my knowledge with anyone that might need it.

My IGN is Zachbot20

I've read over your rules and general guidelines and I'm confident that I won't cause you any trouble! In fact I'm a little on the shy side so I might be one of the more quiet members.

Thank you for taking a look! Fingers crossed!

PS: I hope I'm posting this in the right spot.

Edited by Zachbot20

Awesome sounds like a fun clan. Glad i took the time to check out this section! XD (and a lot of pink/rainbows color LOL)

A little about myself, i'm somewhat new, a little complicated. I reset my account back in 2013 and i had not played since then. I just recently came back, saw Rhino prime and just gotta get it! I'm currently rank 1, and all hype about the game again. I'll working my best to rank up and hopefully strong enough to do voids! But i can't do this alone XD Gotta have some buddies to stand by me in my journey and i think PGO might be the right spot!!! yay! XD

My IGN is Grayvent

Had read the rules on the first post and understands it. 

Edited by Grayvent

Hi, my IGN is Kuusous. I mean, IGN and forum name are the same now so you probably knew that. ANYWAAAAY, I want to join PGO because... I'm really bored of playing by myself. I have nothing to do usually and I would love to help people who need it in game. Also, I enjoy communities of people who are similarly minded. I just want a chill group I can have fun with! 

Just passing by to wish good luck to the new applicants! 

Also, plz, can we get into the top 5 of clans again? :3 just for sience, of course

Also also, why Dance arround in the moonlight and shout out for O mighty Unicorn Frame is no longer a thing? it was so funny :C

Edited by Dreykan

Hi guys Im zben106 one of your clan members told me you had some openings (Leviticus) Im a huge fan been waiting for an opertunity to join for some time now :P Id be so so so happy if you let me in!!! and just betwean you and me i did dance around in the moonlight shouting "Oooo-Mighty unicorn frame!" so ya back on track ^-^ If you need a refrince im sure Leviticus23 will more then vouch for me! if we have some members that need help i do like helping new players i always have extra mods and extra space on my friends list ^-^

Recruitment is Open!

The Knights and I will be taking care of this, don't be surprised XD

If you ever need a FREE TS server....I have like 400 slots that aren't being used.

And all admin rights would be given to you Yuikami, as well as your own channels for your Clan and whatever else you need.

I am just putting it out there for you,  special friend =P