The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

I am Regain, average obsessed warframe player

Im wanting to join this clan for it's uniqueness, yuikami I love your art and wish to be best at my art as well. Your clan emblem is so adorable I must have it on my shoulder <3

But the more serious reason is my old clan is unorganized and clan members are rude and fight a lot. Being the only girl in it is disturbing but besides that Id love to join this one. Thank you for your time

And last couple interview question forms have been sent out!
Thank you everyone who's interested in joining Pink giant Octopus! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now imma start working on dem event Chibis!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can already imagine Soviet's chibi holding taco in his hand.

Edited by Aseity

Apologies if I am disturbing the oh mighty pink giant octopus from the glorious orokin era but is recruitment truly closed? Is there no way within the seven hells one humble lone tenno can join thee?

Thanks in advance.

Apologies if I am disturbing the oh mighty pink giant octopus from the glorious orokin era but is recruitment truly closed? Is there no way within the seven hells one humble lone tenno can join thee?

Thanks in advance.

Tis' not my place to talk...

... but Yui does roster cleanups every now and again. Wait for yer chance and build a good rep! (What I would do)

Ttyl later yui. Want some business advice later. SHARE YOUR SECRETS

Thanks in advance.

Tis' not my place to talk...

... but Yui does roster cleanups every now and again. Wait for yer chance and build a good rep! (What I would do)

Ttyl later yui. Want some business advice later. SHARE YOUR SECRETS

Yup it's closed for now. there will be cleaning from time to time :D

And suree Scoot, what happened? :O

Edited by yuikami

;__; I want to join..

I'm a rank 10 player, been around for a while but I tend to stick to guns I like instead of mastery-farming.

I go by Joony but a lot of my friends have dubbed me Joonbug or Jooniper.

I host a starbound server (Although that's going to be down until they release the next big update)

7mLY6.jpg

I used to play in Counter Strike ESEA competitive servers.

I sometimes have to take a few days off warframe 'cause chemical engineering eats me alive.

I'm not much of an artist, but I like oil painting and I'm surprisingly good at ceramics.

Here's my wall with combined naturalist oil painting and modern graffiti w/ sharpie markers.

7E4Pt.jpg

And here's a bit of my ceramics (it's a dragon-pot!)

7E4Rz.jpg

My favorite anime series are Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Naoki Urusawa's Monster, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

My favorite colors are Pink, Red, and Orange.

Sometimes I like to lay in bed and pretend I'm a carrot.

I've been playing Warfarm solo or with my two close friends Akiha and Nathan once in a blue moon.

Communities are nice.

I used to play lot of MMO's like TERA and Ragnarok Online back in the day, but nowdays I mostly play shooters and JRPG's (Can't wait for Bravely Second!)

I was born in Moscow, Russia, but my mum is Polish and my faja is Vietnamese.

I live in Miami now but I don't really enjoy city life here so I spend most of my time playing video games or skating by the beach while drinking bubble tea and eating sushi. \m/,

7E4Dj.jpg

Or waiting outside gamestops because they say they'll open at 11AM and don't unlock the doors until 11:30AM and I'm sitting there waiting for my Bravely Default preorder pickup while making T-Rex noises because they have feelings too.

7E4ei.jpg

I have a book dedicated to all the things T-rex's can't do. It's a tragic tale.

7E4Fb.jpg

I know recruitment is closed 'n' whatnot but it doesn't hurt to leave myself here for whenever room is available 'cause I really wanna join. <:

Edited by Kaboinglefop

Hope its not to late but i sent my pic.

The last few weeks I've been trying to get a lot of the prime weapons and realized where all the RNG complaints came from, since I never really invested time in getting these. Armoured has helped me getting all the prime frames and a few weapons which is great and I'm really happy he took the time and effort to help me. That being said, I think there are more people around that still haven't gotten these yet and it would be a good idea to (if possible) to set a day or few days a week just to get around getting these.

I would like to host these, but considering I don't have unlimited keys and the existence of timezones, I just wouldn't be able to host all of them. If you're suffering from problems like strict NAT, a bad internet connection or a pc that would just melt as soon as you enter the void, I have quite some spare parts and I'm sure the many RNG induced void missions in the near future will give me more of them.

And that is why they really need to improve the invasion mechanic, it's like

"Oh, you better be scared, i'm gonna send some terrifying super elite troopers after you with awesome loot and powerful gear, but they will not show up for a while because they only pick a location based on a dice roll"

Edited by Rettycombine