Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Elevated Liberty!

[DE]Megan

The Tenno's, now wounded and exhausted finally made it to the lone cryopod. A faint whisper can be heard in the chamber walls but can't be made out. As the heavily wounded Excalibur walks to the cryopod blood drops trailing behind him he collapses onto the cryopod. This appears to be this tennos last aid to the Lotus's cause. A odd vibration surrounds the Tennos as the cryopod lights up. the whispers in the walls turns from whispers to yells to screams. the cryopod cracks and the vibration intensifies. The cryopod finally explodes sending the excalibur hurdling through the air and into his squad mates. fire explodes in bright colors ranging from Red White and Blue in large pillars as a bright angelic form soared into the air. the tennos stared in awe as all of their wounds healed into overcharge. the angelic forms bursts out of the light as the walls finally screamed.                                                                                                                 .FREEDOM.

FREEDOM_zpsztvv8vrm.jpg

dbQmlfv.jpg
Nothing says 'Murica like a red, white, and blue eagle, armed with a grenade launcher, a rocket pistol, and flaming fists.
Actually made this load out about 2 weeks ago, inspired by an ODD run my buddies and I did for the 4th last year with 4 red, white, and blue Pentas while AC/DC's "For Those About to Rock" played in the background. Imagine my surprise when I log in and see this contest.