Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Elevated Liberty!

[DE]Megan

1vi48uT.jpg

This is the picture i chose to submit, It was really hard to chose what picture to use as I took a lot...  If you wanna see the pictures that Lotus didn't decide to ruin (Lotus ruined maybe 30 Pictures, she kept popping up as i took pictures, every time)

This features Zephyr, using a Simulor, Akzani, Tipedo, and Para Carrier. I loved this picture because of how well the weapons look in the picture. There are definitely way more flashy pictures in the album below.

http://imgur.com/a/5yl5b

Edited by BrokenMirror

Because it's my first time here and I haven't known how to put the show/hide button, here they are.

g8NrC4o.jpg

Nq7CyBT.jpg

Good luck to all participants.

IGN:Chaochao51

I'm on low settings because 5450 ;-;

One submission per person

n0VLuCF.jpg

Tried my best! :)

EDIT: Uploaded a larger version (uploading PS4 screenshots is tricky! Twitter reduces the size a lot)

Double EDIT:

In case we're able to do cropped screenshots, then I'd like to go ahead and submit this as an alternative (if we're going full size, please default to the one above)

1V2XI6l.png

THIRD EDIT:

No photoshop or manipulation of ANY kind was used in my pic, and to re-iterate, the second picture is cropped and I'm only suggesting it be for the contest (I'm aware we're allowed only one entry) if we're allowed to crop (it is not manipulated in any way, either. Yes, with the proper lighting you can get the Pyra Prime Syandana, Targis Prime shoulders and Obex to all do those neat things and look that rad while using channeling).

Edited by (PS4)Dualisacat

Here is mine :), I ran out of Grand Finales at first XD, Put i hope Starburst could be used as an an alternative.

Arsenal Look:

zUl9BQ3.jpg

9yfnthS.jpg

xAUy3ry.jpg

Pose:k7vEhZu.jpg