Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cruising Down This Street To Pick A Call Girl Up...(Work Safe "story")

ViLeDeth

I nearly past her, she was wearing a short jacket and had tattoos of six shooters around her bare waist.

I made a u-turn and pulled up to her to ask her name.

She leans in and replies, "Mesa."

Never heard of it before but it didn't stop me from asking my next question, "Who's the girl behind you?"

She replied, "Oh that's Mag, she's got a wicked grip."

"Oh really?" Intrigued by the possibilities I decided I should hire them.

"So what's your name, or do you want us to call you 'John' for the night?," Mesa teased.

I laughed out loud and answered, "Draco..."

"Ooh you sound like you have a lot of credits and experience...let's have some fun!", the excitement from Mag's voice confirmed to me that the community has a cancer in its system.

-------------------------------------------------------

tl;dr

I can't wait for GMAG's nerf. Cancerous camping mentality is whoring warframes and destroying the community from within. Cut out the cancer and prohibit such activity or allow it to spiral out of control and witness the visceral fear of new comers and old who can't find a spark of light in a dark cave of echos degrading them for choosing to have fun.

Chores or fun?

Chores or FUN?

@#&*(S ARE FUN!

*Drops the mic*

PWEEPLE DONT PWAY HOW I WANT THEM TO, I AM MAD, NERF PLS DE >:C

Edit: People thinking I'm pro-Draco (or GP-Mag)...

Nope, just wish people would shut the f*ck up and quit wasting each others time.

Too many people on here get butthurt too easily.

Edited by Cat_Jam

>Toxic

>OP is literally bashing GP-Mag because people play her for lazy reasons

I don't get it

OP is bashing Greedy Pull/Mesa combo because it creating a toxic environment for people that actually want to play the game, outside of the meta, while also expressing gratitude that DE is making changes to prevent furthering said toxic environment.

Has nothing to do with people not "playing the way I want them to."  Take the time to read some dissenting opinions on the subject, the main thing is that people are being treated badly for not bending to the meta and new players believe its the only way to play this game.

I swear I kinda thought it this was gonna be a weird life experience or a dirty imagining of WF after that mesa part xD, might even lead to that later anyway -wink "ew" wink- >,>....

BUT to quote something, someone said, that they probably heard someone else say, somewhere, on some game, at some point in time, on some subject, to some people, to those that would listen, to said subject. -Ahem- quote! "there will always be a loot cave" un quote.

I see this whole thing as the next band-aid in the long long line of "you can't fix human nature" and their will always be another thing to rise up in it's place. People have been farming before gmag was a thing (i think, i aint that old!) and the farm will continue despite it and that's just truth. There is no disease nor cancer here. It's people playing the game exactly how it's suppose to be played. May not have meant to be played like that but nonetheless it's being played how it was meant to. "How you choose to" within the rules ofc...

Quite frankly despite how much people hate it, the mesa and gmag combo has it's use and place in a game like this where the grind is heavy (past alert was practically begging for the cheese). Now I don't really support the lazy mofos who have the nerve to ask for a mesa and expect them not only to kill everything but get almost nothing out of it. But this hate for it are "Personal Issues" of people that have issues with people not doing things in a manner they find right. All fine and dandy because once again "human nature" but people on both sides are right and wrong so meh...

Edited by DiabolicalHamSandwich

Cruising down this street i see this bunch of *@##$es crying on the floor.

I lean and ask "what are you doing there"

To which they replied "oh you know, we are just doing what the warframe community is the best at"

I nearly past her, she was wearing a short jacket and had tattoos of six shooters around her bare waist.
I made a u-turn and pulled up to her to ask her name.

She leans in and replies, "Mesa."

Never heard of it before but it didn't stop me from asking my next question, "Who's the girl behind you?"

She replied, "Oh that's Mag, she's got a wicked grip."

"Oh really?" Intrigued by the possibilities I decided I should hire them.

"So what's your name, or do you want us to call you 'John' for the night?," Mesa teased.

I laughed out loud and answered, "Draco..."

"Ooh you sound like you have a lot of credits and experience...let's have some fun!", the excitement from Mag's voice confirmed to me that the community has a cancer in its system.

-------------------------------------------------------

tl;dr
I can't wait for GMAG's nerf. Cancerous camping mentality is whoring warframes and destroying the community from within. Cut out the cancer and prohibit such activity or allow it to spiral out of control and witness the visceral fear of new comers and old who can't find a spark of light in a dark cave of echos degrading them for choosing to have fun.

Chores or fun?
Chores or FUN?
@#&*(S ARE FUN!

*Drops the mic*

not much expirience in real life, huh ? ,_)

will come, will come ...

Well I think you didn't need to put it so.....well...."ahem"...so dark, you could have just said that these changes need to be made like the rest of us. However your story was.....unique? Too say the least.

Did it make you RANDY?