Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon Tier Weapons?

Ryden

By that logic, how come ninja staples like the hikou dont have a dragon variant? Or any of the scythes? Historically, Ninjas were generally farmers, and they used farmer tools, like scythes. Katanas were a samurai weapon, and one that was mostly equipped to symbolize status. Katanas were rarely used in battle. Samurai were mostly archers. So if you want to argue technicalities, make sure you include all of them.

Good lord....try taking that long stick out your &amp;#&#33; and maybe you wouldn't seem so cranky <,<.....notice I did say "throwing stars" but unlike those, the nikana is 1 weapon. Technically 2 but that's just an upgrade. Scythes as well have multiple different variants in game. Plus it wasn't even an argument, was an idea of why. Not everyone studies history or cares to learn the "correct way" of things. From anime, to karate movies what are the supposed ninjas or ninja like people usually wielding? Katana's (or in animes case sometimes freaky huge and weird weapons)! In most of these instances the difference between samurai, ninjas or whatever most of them people are don't even matter so most could and actually do just associate the two as one. If you haven't noticed this game isn't "historically correct" to begin with. Next statement?

Good lord....try taking that long stick out your ! and maybe you wouldn't seem so cranky <,<.....notice I did say "throwing stars" but unlike those, the nikana is 1 weapon. Technically 2 but that's just an upgrade. Scythes as well have multiple different variants in game. Plus it wasn't even an argument, was an idea of why. Not everyone studies history or cares to learn the "correct way" of things. From anime, to karate movies what are the supposed ninjas or ninja like people usually wielding? Katana's (or in animes case sometimes freaky huge and weird weapons)! In most of these instances the difference between samurai, ninjas or whatever most of them people are don't even matter so most could and actually do just associate the two as one. If you haven't noticed this game isn't "historically correct" to begin with. Next statement?

lol. The entire point of my argument was to not be so technical when it comes to these things. seems that went way over your head. Notice how I said "If" you want to argue technicalities, which you were when you defended the exclusivity of dragon tier based on ninja "staples".

Edited by Ryden

lol. The entire point of my argument was to not be so technical when it comes to these things. seems that went way over your head. Notice how I said "If" you want to argue technicalities, which you were when you defended the exclusivity of dragon tier based on ninja "staples".

How can something go over someones head when it's not mentioned? Making stuff up on the fly and hoping someone catches on don't work very well. Plus trying to go into a history lesson=not technical....whatever you say my dude. Also I wasn't defending anything related the any exclusives of the dragon, was referring to your history lesson. But nobody is arguing anything and using the word "probably" does not exclusives make. So try again? With more feeling this time ; o;!

Edited by DiabolicalHamSandwich

How can something go over someones head when it's not mentioned? Making stuff up on the fly and hoping someone catches on don't work very well. Plus trying to go into a history lesson=not technical....whatever you say my dude. Also I wasn't defending anything related the any exclusives of the dragon, was referring to your history lesson. But nobody is arguing anything and using the word "probably" does not exclusives make. So try again? With more feeling this time ; o;!

Sigh. You're pretty slow, huh?

My history lesson was purposefully technical to prove my point. Let me sum up my argument for you, might help. "If you want to get technical, why ignore other technicalities such as -insert history lesson here-? And while were at it, how about the -additional historical fact- technicality?"

All to say, avoid using technicalities as an argument to contest an idea in a fictional scenario.

Comprende?

P.S.

If you still dont quite understand, then im going to assume you'll continue to argue, in which case i will no longer try and explain the very simple use of sarcasm in my argument.

Edited by Ryden

Sigh. You're pretty slow, huh?

My history lesson was purposefully technical to prove my point. Let me sum up my argument for you, might help. "If you want to get technical, why ignore other technicalities such as -insert history lesson here-? And while were at it, how about the -additional historical fact- technicality?"

All to say, avoid using technicalities as an argument to contest an idea in a fictional scenario.

Comprende?

P.S.

If you still dont quite understand, then im going to assume you'll continue to argue, in which case i will no longer try and explain the very simple use of sarcasm in my argument.

You used that info...on purpose? oh snaps! -mind blown- but don't you see love? you haven't prove anything! You asked a question..to which I gave an answer, to which you asked another question with some history lesson to which I gave another answer. You haven't proven a single point because there was never one to prove? So whatever point you have confused yourself into thinking is there...isn't! You have accused me of saying something is "exclusive" to which I never said (can see where the confusion set in, from my original choice of words, apologies). You have said you didn't want to get technical...to which you did anyway, then just admitted you did it on purpose (inconsistency) UNLESS you meant your very 1st post which would still wouldn't make sense because it was a literal question to begin with. So far i'm nit picking at everything you have said yet your still stuck on these "technicalities" to which I even explained why I thought what I thought. These past few posts back towards me have been completely moot because I answered what you asked 3 posts ago! Granted I did ask next statement....soooo that ones on me~

Just admit it.....your secretly in love with me ;3~

Dragon ignis with +50 base dmg +30% base crit chance plz. Then event full gas, everybody shooting farts.

I personnally think that top tiered wpns should go to higher ranks. It is too easy to reach rank6-7 and having access to all the best S#&amp;&#036;s is insane. With a double credit w-e a taxi-ed noob leeching sechura can easily get to formating gear and buying top tier S#&amp;&#036;s.

Edited by Galuf

I personally think Nikana is the only weapon that will ever receive a Dragon variant.

Nikana is a very significant weapon, for a lot of reasons, and Dragon is the 'perfect' version of it.

So far, thats because its the only one of its kind currently. Its a new element of "upgrading"  to a model 2, also given that this is a non-prime weapon. Similar to how tiers work, its the second variant of a weapon while keeping its original name and with stronger stats. Kind of like the Dex, Quanta or Wraith (not counting Prime) weapons except there's a blueprint for that.

Currently, this is on a tenno weapon. Theoretically, there could be a "dragon" version for grineer and corpus respectively, maybe infested.

Whoever forged it needs to get to work on the "Dragon Silva & Aegis".

You win the internet today. This seriously needs to happen.

I kinda think nikana woll get primed... Look at ash prime teaser at the beginning you can see nikana like handle.

Nikana Prime is not in this prime access. The prime access has existed in the code for some time now and been analyzed months ago. It just hasn't been 'unlocked' by DE for use in the game. The only two weapons being unlocked (released) are Sweeper Prime and Vectis Prime.