Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theres What In Fallout 4!

(PSN)zeratul____12

So apparently, I just found out that you can get a mother@(*()$ jet pack! That's unreal! Instead of walking everywhere you can @(*()$ fly! And apparently it is indeed customisable! And you have to actually climb into it instead of taking it out of your backpack and putting it on like some spare pants. And it's not a mod!

(Continues searching)

Jesus Bethesda....a settlement system, and your character is voiced! That's it I'm calling it, this IS game of the year, this is what the next instalment should be like; new and improved!

Nothing could ever beat this.....NOTHING!

Something tells me this guy is late to the party...

Ok what is it? Been away for a while? No computer for a few months? Maybe internet got disconnected?

What? I'm looking for logical reasons he could've missed out on the E3 conference.

Maybe because I have a life outside the digital world

Personally rather have a car. We had one in the old Fallout games. Drop junk in the trunk and keep exploring longer. But vehicles can be a pain to add to games unless you really plan on focusing pretty heavily on them... So still cool none the less.

I couldn't handle hearing about that Settlement system though. Been waiting for a AAA game to introduce a system that lets me build and defend my own town that isn't actually a town building game.

Edited by Ceryk

Personally rather have a car. We had one in the old Fallout games. Drop junk in the trunk and keep exploring longer. But vehicles can be a pain to add to games unless you really plan on focusing on them... So still cool none the less.

I couldn't handle hearing about that Settlement system though. Been waiting for a AAA game to introduce a system that lets me build and defend my own town that isn't actually a town building game.

According to the devs everything you find in the wasteland will have a use, but even I'm sceptical

zwhBRbO.gif

Totally original...

Hey, whatever works

So what? You guys are aware of this news way before him, and?

Can't you just be happy for his sudden hype?! No need to be this harsh, it's not like he didn't know that WW III just started!...

We can't have WWIII until there's a WWII

I tend to agree. Fallout is one of my favorite series, and it looks like Bethesda made some good changes.

I just hope that they learned from some mods (like project Nevada with the visor settings).

It looks like there are visors for power armor.

All new developments for me too. Sounds impressive.

They should totally go old-style TES and have no fast travel. Just instead of magic and Propylon chambers you have a jet pack.

All new developments for me too. Sounds impressive.

They should totally go old-style TES and have no fast travel. Just instead of magic and Propylon chambers you have a jet pack.

That would be awesome, but unfortunately people would *@##$ and start calling it a running simulator

Game of the Year title will be VERY VERY close, the competitors being Fallout 4 and Witcher 3.

But, it may be EXTREMELY biased, because Fallout 4 will be released almost at the end of the year, and Witcher 3 was released earlier.

Bethesda also released Skyrim very late into 2011(11.11.11) And it got GOTY on december 10th of 2011 without ANY challenge. It's a very smart marketing strategy that bethesda uses, to release a game later in the year, so that it will still be fresh and the gaming industry will still hype over it all the way to december, while other competitors are overshadowed.

Also, it's funny to point out that. Right before Fallout 4 being announced, Bethesda pushed paying for mods. Fallout 4 was their back up plan in case the community revolted against that. and it did.

With Bethesda.net, Bethesda will have its own platform for mods, that won't be the steam workshop. Then in that way, they won't have to deal with Valve at all when it comes to charging money for mods. So they can charge money without being apprehended and stopped by valve at all, or without valve getting a cut. Bethesda is kind of disappointing me when it pulls things like that, but they are smart moves.

Or at least, that's what I think will happen.

Edited by -CM-Tiffany

Game of the Year title will be VERY VERY close, the competitors being Fallout 4 and Witcher 3.

But, it may be EXTREMELY biased, because Fallout 4 will be released almost at the end of the year, and Witcher 3 was released earlier.

Bethesda also released Skyrim very late into 2011(11.11.11) And it got GOTY on december 10th of 2011 without ANY challenge. It's a very smart marketing strategy that bethesda uses, to release a game later in the year, so that it will still be fresh and the gaming industry will still hype over it all the way to december, while other competitors are overshadowed.

Also, it's funny to point out that. Right before Fallout 4 being announced, Bethesda pushed paying for mods. Fallout 4 was their back up plan in case the community revolted against that. and it did.

With Bethesda.net, Bethesda will have its own platform for mods, that won't be the steam workshop. Then in that way, they won't have to deal with Valve at all when it comes to charging money for mods. So they can charge money without being apprehended and stopped by valve at all, or without valve getting a cut. Bethesda is kind of disappointing me when it pulls things like that, but they are smart moves.

Or at least, that's what I think will happen.

But their games at release are always top-notch