The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disappointed In The Drop Table Changes

Dunkingmachine

What's you deal with t3 survival? Why do you have to cram EVERY new rare prime warframe part in there? What reason is there to pick the more challenging t4 survival over its t3 counterpart? The t4s droptable is full of worthless junk, and has been ever since the r5 nerf which was months ago. This is not why you claimed you removed the old prime parts from the table, this is just BS.

Edited by Dunkingmachine

I managed to get 40 Forma BPs over the double credit weekend, which I found rather onerous.  I used to be excited to receive these, not anymore.  The drop tables need a complete and utter overhaul, not a <ctrl+f>+<replace> with various shineys.

theyre blowing up the void to address the drop tables which is also why they put primes in vaults because its prolly easier to just take em out for now before they get stuff ready for the voidplosion. it's in devstream 50, Sheldon answered the question regarding trash loots in rotation c, although it was easy to miss cuz steve and scott were talking over them. hopefully DE gets it right and doesnt make the drop tables worse.

i managed to get sicarus prime bp's which i think is worse than forma T_T how many people even use those?

edit: Sheldon doesnt directly say it but you know context clues and whatnot

Edited by philsillius

What's you deal with t3 survival? Why do you have to cram EVERY new rare prime warframe part in there? What reason is there to pick the more challenging t4 survival over its t3 counterpart? The t4s droptable is full of worthless junk, and has been ever since the r5 nerf which was months ago. This is not why you claimed you removed the old prime parts from the table, this is just BS.

Why not T4S? Because a lot of players, including myself, have a lot of these stored up since the great Syndicate key pack nerf. I'm still kind of miffed at DE for pulling that bait and switch on us. But that's the way they made the game. Welcome to Warfarm.

i managed to get sicarus prime bp's which i think is worse than forma T_T how many people even use those?

Sicarus bp = 20 ducats

forma = 0 ducat

Sicarus bp > forma

Well at least, it's how i see it :)

Edited by Gilmaesh

I think the big problem with T3 Survival is that Rotation C has 2 Forma (BP and complete) entries instead of 0, that is the problem. When I saw that I was like WTF, Forma should be in Rotation A and not something I have to work 20 mins for.